News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Freemasons arrested for sorcery

Started by Martinus, July 16, 2009, 06:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

QuoteFiji freemasons held for sorcery
A group of freemasons have had to spend a night in jail in Fiji, after local villagers complained they were practising witchcraft.

The 14 men, including eight Australians and a New Zealander, had been holding a night-time meeting on Denerau island.

The New Zealand man told reporters he had spent a "wretched" time in jail, and blamed the mix-up on the actions of "dopey village people".

Police also seized wands, compasses and a skull from the freemasons' lodge.

Freemasonry is a centuries-old club that practises secret rituals and has more than five million members worldwide.

'Nothing sinister'

The New Zealander, who did not want to give his name, told the New Zealand Herald that Tuesday night's meeting was "interrupted by a banging on the door, and there were these village people and the police demanding to be let in".

Nothing sinister was going on, he claimed, but "such is the nature of life in Fiji" they were taken to a nearby police station.

The freemasons insist they had a permit for the meeting and were released after spending an uncomfortable night there.

Police director of operations Waisea Tabakau told Legend FM News in Fiji that the group was being investigated for "allegedly practising sorcery", the Fiji Village website reported.

The New Zealand man said that when they were freed the following morning, they were told their release was on the orders of the prime minister's office.

Emergency regulations imposed by Fiji's military regime allow police to detain people for up to 48 hours without charge.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8153159.stm

Third world savages.

Razgovory

They weren't the ones playing with magic wands.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DisturbedPervert

How are compasses used in witchcraft?

PDH

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on July 16, 2009, 10:08:38 AM
Those pointy ends are quite good for stabbing...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Martinus

Uhm, they point North. Surely they are magic.

Darth Wagtaros

I got this from a fellow Mason.  I thought it was hilarious, as it happened to someone who is not me.  Let me just assure everyone that the Dread Rituals are completely non-magical.
PDH!

DisturbedPervert

Richard Hakluyt

"The New Zealander, who did not want to give his name, told the New Zealand Herald that Tuesday night's meeting was "interrupted by a banging on the door, and there were these village people and the police demanding to be let in".

:huh:

Marti and his gay threads  :D

The Brain

New Zealand and Australia isn't really third world.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

Habsburg

Valmy

Nicole Kidman proves their barbarity?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Don't know, but I wouldn't doubt they have been used in some occult practices over the years.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

KRonn

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on July 16, 2009, 10:20:22 AM
"The New Zealander, who did not want to give his name, told the New Zealand Herald that Tuesday night's meeting was "interrupted by a banging on the door, and there were these village people and the police demanding to be let in".

:huh:

Marti and his gay threads  :D
Lol....