News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Britain Begins to Break

Started by citizen k, July 10, 2009, 10:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

In an unrelated note, Kitchener was an asshole.  And incredibly gay.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 15, 2009, 09:16:09 PM
KoK was never an asshole!

The fuck he wasn't.  Between he and Roberts, they couldn't have fucked up South Africa more if they had Monty with them. Wasn't called K of Chaos for nothing.

Darth Wagtaros

No one deserves to be compared in any way to that showboating limey tool Monty.  Nobody.
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 15, 2009, 09:21:16 PM

The fuck he wasn't.  Between he and Roberts, they couldn't have fucked up South Africa more if they had Monty with them. Wasn't called K of Chaos for nothing.

PDH!

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 15, 2009, 09:21:16 PM

He made his bones early, and then his political connections were enough to cover the fact that he was lazy and barely competant.  He died at the best possible time, right before he was about to be shitcanned and his reputation destroyed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 15, 2009, 09:22:15 PM
No one deserves to be compared in any way to that showboating limey tool Monty.  Nobody.
Kitchener made Monty look like Wellington.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.