News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2017 Week 1

Started by derspiess, September 07, 2017, 11:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Not sure I even got the thread title right.  I shouldn't have to be stepping in here like this.  Looking at you, Seedy.

Anywho-- beautiful start to the 2017 season.  As I type this, Cheetahs down 42-27 with 2:38 left in the game.  Collinsworth is doing his best to fluff Belichick, Matt Patricia, and the Pats.  But it's not working.  Cheetahs gonna start the season 0-1.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tonitrus

No witty title caption?  Not legit.

CountDeMoney

I got bigger fucking problems than watching millionaires willingly give each other Lou Gehrig's Disease.  Who gives a fuck.

derspiess

Someone's still pissed about not getting Kaepernick!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Bengals fan talking shit.  That's adorable.

derspiess

All our players stand for the national anthem :contract:

CountDeMoney

And then they bend over for ass-to-mouth every playoff game.

Ed Anger

PATS LOSE, PATS LOSE!

I didn't watch a second of it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

There goes the perfect season.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

[vader]This weekend has seen the end of Ohio State, it will soon see the end of Cincitucky.[/vader]

alfred russel

Quote from: derspiess on September 08, 2017, 07:55:59 AM
All our players stand for the national anthem :contract:

And then lay down for the rest of the game?

Derspiess, what is going on out there? Did the microsoft tablets fuck up and then none of the Bengal players knew what to do? Did someone tell the team it was January and they went into playoff mode?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

You know there is something very therapeutic about this deadspin thing they do every year: http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-washington-redskins-1797971084

Sometimes when you live so far away you lose touch with just how loathsome your favorite team is. This fan, Drew, sums up my weird relationship with the club thusly:

QuoteSet aside every awful thing they have done, every contract they have botched, and the awful suburban DC fanbase. The thing that depresses me the most: if they ever reach the top of the sport and win the Super Bowl, I will have to watch Dan Snyder hold that trophy. As insane as it is, I literally don't know if that is worth it.

Yeah I don't think I could take that. If the Redskins ever miraculously ever did get back to the Super Bowl and they won I would have to turn it off because I couldn't watch the postgame and see Dan Snyder triumphant. He makes me wish Jerry Jones would buy the club from him.

And that fucker is going to be owner until I die.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

You should change NFL team, you basically cheer for the KKK.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 13, 2017, 01:07:50 PM
You should change NFL team, you basically cheer for the KKK.

Essentially. Though Doug Williams is the GM!!11

I am afraid it is impossible to do so. I am not exactly sure why. I am basically a slurs fan or not a NFL fan at all. I mostly lean the latter way these days.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."