Romanian whose messages were read by employer 'had privacy breached'

Started by garbon, September 05, 2017, 06:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

turnip the beet... yeah I got for radishes. maybe something about an Egyptian restaurant.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

garbon

garbon

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

that valentines one makes me angry for some reason, the rest are pretty good.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on September 07, 2017, 04:02:18 PM
that valentines one makes me angry for some reason, the rest are pretty good.

Well that one is a bit...well like the person owes them. Smacks of that nice guy shit.