Malthus Cartoon Art Thread

Started by Malthus, August 29, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Malthus on January 27, 2020, 05:47:02 PM
Someone used computer wizardry on it:

https://i.imgur.com/lbANRwL.jpg

You have fans! :o

I have to admit I checked out whether Disney+ had Star vs the Forces of Evil, but alas it does not.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on January 27, 2020, 05:59:58 PM
Quote from: Malthus on January 27, 2020, 05:47:02 PM
Someone used computer wizardry on it:

https://i.imgur.com/lbANRwL.jpg

You have fans! :o

I have to admit I checked out whether Disney+ had Star vs the Forces of Evil, but alas it does not.

I do.

In fact, some rather extreme fans.  ;)

This one really surprised me:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/547259258069057547/670322413397082120/unknown.png

Compare with:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

The second Joker" "Voodoo Strings Revealed"

Malthus

KRonn

Could it also be a one-eyed Jack?  ;)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

Malthus

Quote from: KRonn on February 29, 2020, 07:32:33 PM
Could it also be a one-eyed Jack?  ;)

That would fit this one better.  ;) (It's based on the same character)

Malthus

Malthus

mongers

:cool:

Good work there Malthus, keep it up, for all we know the way things are going, in a few months this might be one of the best paying Languish professions, selling paintings on the streets.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

fromtia

Lovely work as usual. You pop up in my insta feed regularly, alongside the titans of Japanese and European comicking. You have something you can do while you are on lockdown.  :)
"Just be nice" - James Dalton, Roadhouse.

mongers

Quote from: fromtia on March 16, 2020, 11:18:24 AM
Lovely work as usual. You pop up in my insta feed regularly, alongside the titans of Japanese and European comicking. You have something you can do while you are on lockdown.  :)

Yes that's something maybe I and others of us should think about, long cherished projects we've not gotten around to due to the 'normal' pace of life?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Thanks all! Yes, I do plan to do some drawing ... though they are going to make me work from home.  :(