News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Malthus Cartoon Art Thread

Started by Malthus, August 29, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oexmelin

Your stuff is indeed quite « inkable », a right mixture of card imagery, whimsy and gothic. Also, mostly monochrome. Favorite tattoo themes.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

You aren't a Vandy fan by any chance?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Vandy: Vanderbilt, an American University whose athletic program's teams have black and gold as their colors.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on January 16, 2020, 09:54:36 AM
Vandy: Vanderbilt, an American University whose athletic program's teams have black and gold as their colors.

Ah.

Evidently a university of good taste in colour combinations.  :D

Malthus

Some non-cartoon art:

Watercolour of a Mayan clay effigy figurine (with pine bark).

Malthus

Malthus

Malthus

Eddie Teach

Aww, you wimped out on the 5th card.  :(

Malthus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on January 27, 2020, 04:34:33 PM
Aww, you wimped out on the 5th card.  :(

I had to - I needed only six club symbols and no more.  ;)

Eddie Teach

Malthus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on January 27, 2020, 05:32:47 PM
You have eight.  :P

You don't count the card's own symbols.  :P

Anyway, truth be told these are hand painted and another round down would have defeated my ability to paint them.  :(

Malthus