News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Malthus Cartoon Art Thread

Started by Malthus, August 29, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

"Wait... how did those tentacles get there?"  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 10, 2019, 01:42:01 AM
"Wait... how did those tentacles get there?"  :hmm:

Well, not exactly that.  :lol:

More how the picture actually looks, the sum of all of its parts as it were.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Malthus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 16, 2019, 08:20:50 PM
Nice Tommy gun

I had fun drawing the guns - these are my attempts to make cartoon versions of the tommy gun and the M1911 automatic. The idea was to equip this character with guns that would have been available in the 1940s, when his mortal body overdosed (and he went to Hell). Same with the syringes - they are supposed to be 1940s style.

Malthus

I framed a couple of pictures to give away as presents.

First one:

Malthus

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Malthus

First number card in this set - Ten of Hearts

Oexmelin

Really great. :)

Do you now buy gold and black pen in bulk?
Que le grand cric me croque !

Malthus

Quote from: Oexmelin on January 07, 2020, 02:48:46 PM
Really great. :)

Do you now buy gold and black pen in bulk?

Thanks! And yes - I just ordered another twelve of each pen.

KRonn

Those make some beautiful presents. Very nice, some lucky folks who received those.

Malthus

Quote from: KRonn on January 08, 2020, 08:39:36 PM
Those make some beautiful presents. Very nice, some lucky folks who received those.

Thanks! The recipients seemed to like them. Though if they didn't, they would probably lie about it and say they did anyway.  :lol:

Malthus

Something happened that is both flattering and oddly disturbing.

A person I have never met contacted me through social media, said he or she wanted to know if I had any objections if they used one of my pictures for a tattoo on themselves.

The kicker? That they got the idea by seeing someone else who had a tattoo of one of my pictures on them!

(I didn't object)