Malthus Cartoon Art Thread

Started by Malthus, August 29, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Oexmelin on October 19, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
Pretty cool.

Also reminded me of this gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_5GIIMOLMo

I'd love it if he played this live at an actual concert.  :D

The great thing about Hazbin Hotel is that it looks like a full network production, but it isn't one - its the creation of this artist on her own (with help from her friends), funded through Patron.

https://www.patreon.com/VivienneMedrano/overview

It just amazes me that an artist can do this quality of animation without studio backing - I was so impressed, I pledged some cash myself.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Refurbished and rephotographed King of Diamonds:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

KRonn

Malthus

Quote from: KRonn on October 23, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
:)  An awesome looking King!

Thanks!

I'm trying to show his dual nature here - regal on the one side, raging barbarian on the other.  ;)

His staff symbolizes his family - wife (Moon Butterfly) and daughter (Star Butterfly).

KRonn

Quote from: Malthus on October 23, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
Quote from: KRonn on October 23, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
:)  An awesome looking King!

Thanks!

I'm trying to show his dual nature here - regal on the one side, raging barbarian on the other.  ;)

His staff symbolizes his family - wife (Moon Butterfly) and daughter (Star Butterfly).

Interesting, that explains the dual pics. Nicely done. 

Malthus

A brief break from the cards: could not resist doing some fanart for another upcoming show, Hazbin Hotel - from the "Inside of every demon is a rainbow!" song and dance number.  :D

mongers

:cool:

Excellent Malthus, a rather cool project.

Keep up the good work.

Especially if it keeps you away from this non-productive place.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Back to Cards - Here's the Queen of Diamonds:

Malthus

One more card - Jack of Diamonds

Malthus

Malthus

Eddie Teach

That's got 10 if you count his goatee.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

Cool pics, nice looking diamonds! A fiery Jack and a ten with attitude.  :)

Do you have any Halloween type art?

Malthus

Quote from: KRonn on October 31, 2018, 07:30:29 AM
Cool pics, nice looking diamonds! A fiery Jack and a ten with attitude.  :)

Do you have any Halloween type art?

Thanks!

I don't have any specifically created for Halloween, but some pictures may go well with this holiday ...

KRonn

Oh yeah, those will fit in quite nicely!