News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Malthus Cartoon Art Thread

Started by Malthus, August 29, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Speaking of Eclipsa - here she is, playing a guitar solo in her PJs on a giant rat she's skeletonized. From last week's episode.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

KRonn

Nice. I like the guitar, it looks like a bit like a spear.  :) 

Malthus

Here's  a poster, based on this week's episode (more details were given about Queen Eclipsa's adultery with her monster boyfriend ... and how it ripped the monarchy apart).

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

I thought you had denied the request.  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 12, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

This isn't R34.  :lol:

This is taken straight from the episode. Eclipsa does, in the show, run off with her Monster boyfriend.

KRonn

Quote from: Malthus on March 12, 2018, 09:57:52 AM
Here's  a poster, based on this week's episode (more details were given about Queen Eclipsa's adultery with her monster boyfriend ... and how it ripped the monarchy apart).

:)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Malthus on March 12, 2018, 01:07:34 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 12, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

This isn't R34.  :lol:

This is taken straight from the episode. Eclipsa does, in the show, run off with her Monster boyfriend.

So, she's married?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Malthus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 12, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

So, she's married?

Yup. She was married, but fled her husband to take up with a monster she falls in love with; she and her monster boyfriend had a child.

They were hunted down, she was imprisoned inside a crystal, and what happened next is still not revealed - but it appears that her husband first kept the child in the line of succession, but later exiled her after her physical monster characteristics came out.

She remained inside a crystal for three hundred years, and in their history, her reputation could not be worse - in addition to running off with a monster, she was the creator of a bunch of dark magic spells, earning the title "Queen of Darkness". She gets released from her crystal because a later queen needed to learn one of those spells in order to kill someone ordinarily immortal.

BuddhaRhubarb

these continue to be the best thing on Languish these days. :cheers:
:p

Valmy

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on March 13, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Is that a compliment to Malthus? :hmm:

:P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on March 13, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Wow, thanks! It is nice to hear from you, and especially, to get encouragement.  :)

Malthus

Meteora: the Once and Future Queen?

KRonn

Malthus

This is interesting - one of my pieces is going to be on TV, used for a promo for the show by Disney XD.

It's the 'Eclipsa having Tea' picture. 

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Malthus on March 26, 2018, 05:29:51 PM
This is interesting - one of my pieces is going to be on TV, used for a promo for the show by Disney XD.

It's the 'Eclipsa having Tea' picture.
:o

Which page is that on?

Are you getting paid!?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point