News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mayweather versus McGregor: The Megathread

Started by alfred russel, August 25, 2017, 12:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on August 26, 2017, 11:41:18 PMIt's like watching a cat play with and slowly disembowel another, weaker cat.

Yeah this was an exhibition fight, not a boxing match.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

I hope we get a Mayweather money-counting video out of this.  I'd rather watch that than the fight.

alfred russel

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 27, 2017, 03:23:53 AM
I'm surprised he lasted ten rounds.

Tim, you can't predict a fucking thing in this world, you don't have to post what surprises you, I just assume it is basically everything.  :hug:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

alfred russel

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 27, 2017, 02:41:26 PM
He did predict a few super bowl winners.

He is a Boston homer, which is another interesting point.

Remember when Boston first won the world series and he was posting pictures of Curt Schilling's sock? Or the numerous times he stated that Brady is the GOAT?

So sad that his heroes are Trump supporters and the city of which he is such a fan so awfully racist. Just look at Tom Yawkee for the legacy of racism that teams like the Red Sox are based on.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

dps

Dorsey, if you're gonna make a  post ripping Tim (which is completely understandable;  everyone should do it on a regular basis), don't go Timmay yourself and spell stuff wrong.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: alfred russel on August 27, 2017, 04:40:02 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 27, 2017, 02:41:26 PM
He did predict a few super bowl winners.

He is a Boston homer, which is another interesting point.

Remember when Boston first won the world series and he was posting pictures of Curt Schilling's sock? Or the numerous times he stated that Brady is the GOAT?

So sad that his heroes are Trump supporters and the city of which he is such a fan so awfully racist. Just look at Tom Yawkee for the legacy of racism that teams like the Red Sox are based on.

Ironic too, that Rhode Island was founded to gtfo of Massachusetts.

alfred russel

Quote from: dps on August 27, 2017, 06:30:06 PM
Dorsey, if you're gonna make a  post ripping Tim (which is completely understandable;  everyone should do it on a regular basis), don't go Timmay yourself and spell stuff wrong.

What did I misspell?

You are of course correct.

grumbler

Also don't go all Timmay and deny that Brady is the GOAT.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

dps

Quote from: alfred russel on August 27, 2017, 06:56:01 PM

What did I misspell?

You are of course correct.

Yawkey.