Young Chinese are "Too Fat and Masturbate Too Much"

Started by Malthus, August 24, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

I'd prefer to believe Mono never masturbates and you should be ashamed for making a connection.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

They say the song Turning Japanese was actually referring to masturbation
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on August 24, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

Do you really think so?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: Tyr on August 24, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

The Song weren't very influenced by Japan.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Monoriu

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 24, 2017, 02:16:48 PM
I'd prefer to believe Mono never masturbates and you should be ashamed for making a connection.

Masturbation is free  :sleep:

Monoriu

One of the culture shocks I had in Canada was their attitude to mineral water.  I grew up drinking distilled water.  Canadians aren't into it. 

Ed Anger

Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I-I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Monoriu

I prefer my water to be pure  :P  If only for the taste. 

Ed Anger

He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, fifty years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Monoriu

In HK, it is very easy to find bottled distilled water.  That's what my office dispenses.  I go to the supermarkets, drugstores and convenience stores etc, and I see many different brands of distilled water for sale.  There are a lot more bottles of distilled water for sale than mineral water. 

In Canada and the US, it was very difficult to find any.  They only use it for stuff like cocktail mixing, for very ill patients that require certain types of medication, for car engines etc.  It is only possible to find some in the big drugstores.  In theory I can make distilled water myself but it is probably not too pure given the home environment. 

Water should be pure  :mad:

Ed Anger

Could you please fix me a drink of rain water and grain alcohol?

jimmy olsen

I wonder what Kubrick would think of Trump and the fact that we look at the generals as the sane ones holding him back  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DGuller

What do Chinese soldiers do that makes the size of their testicular veins a factor in their suitability for service?