About those peaceful antifa protests...

Started by viper37, August 20, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipwich

I knew Colin Kaepernick was up to no good.

Valmy

Quote from: chipwich on December 31, 2018, 11:07:08 PM
I knew Colin Kaepernick was up to no good.

What? Did he sign with the Eagles?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Camerus on December 31, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
Solmyr is an odd duck. Seemingly overnight, he went from markedly rightwing to a militant progressive of the "agree with me or you're immoral" mold.  Not sure if it's all a troll or just a function of an unbalanced personality.

It all happened when he cut off his toxic masculinity.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on January 02, 2019, 09:15:15 AM
Solmyr is an odd duck. Seemingly overnight, he went from markedly rightwing to a militant progressive of the "agree with me or you're immoral" mold.  Not sure if it's all a troll or just a function of an unbalanced personality.

You are quite a piece of work.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

He said it himself.  I don't have the Razskills or time to look it up, but he more or less said that.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Duque de Bragança

Is that the new lingo for symbolic emasculation?

derspiess

Josquius

It's part of growing up for decent guys.
Once out of school nobody cares whether you're hard or not. Once you've been with a few girls numbers are a topic of curiosity at best  rather than boasting.
██████
██████
██████

Barrister

Quote from: Tyr on January 02, 2019, 11:29:00 AM
It's part of growing up for decent guys.
Once out of school nobody cares whether you're hard or not. Once you've been with a few girls numbers are a topic of curiosity at best  rather than boasting.

Lolwut?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

I guess that was Tyr's attempt at defining "toxic masculinity".
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Oexmelin

It helps if you are minimally familiar with the things you intend to mock.

Que le grand cric me croque !

Zoupa

Razgovory

Derspeiss still hasn't told me what the conservative method for stopping the Nazi menace is.  I'm beginning to think it's the same conservative method for dealing with the Nazi menace back in the 1930's and 1940's.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

chipwich

FDR didn't believe in gay marriage or even desegregation, I think he would qualify as a conservative.