Bangladesh destroyed by biblical flood. 1/3rd of country under water

Started by jimmy olsen, September 01, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on September 02, 2017, 07:41:39 AM
Wow, guys, get a grip, will you?

Hey I apologized I really do feel like shit. I just thought that was normal Languish stuff. I will feel really shitty about this one for a long time. I lost a friend today. That sucks.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 02, 2017, 03:40:02 PM

Hey I apologized I really do feel like shit. I just thought that was normal Languish stuff. I will feel really shitty about this one for a long time. I lost a friend today. That sucks.

If a friend leaves you like that, they probably weren't really a friend.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

Quote from: Valmy on September 02, 2017, 03:40:02 PM

It's Timmay's fault;  he started the thread.

No, seriously, I don't blame Tim or you, Valmy, but if Syt actually does leave, it really sucks.  He's been one of the better posters here basically from the beginning.

jimmy olsen

I've never understood how people can take things posted on the internet so seriously. :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 02, 2017, 05:31:39 PM
I've never understood how people can take things posted on the internet so seriously. :(

Because ..... see my new thread.  :ph34r:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on September 02, 2017, 04:01:18 PM
No, seriously, I don't blame Tim or you, Valmy, but if Syt actually does leave, it really sucks.  He's been one of the better posters here basically from the beginning.

He has more important things to do now.  This is as good an excuse as any.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Not going to delete your account Syt, in part because I have no idea how to do it.

If you don't want to post, you'll be  issued. I think you should still swing by the back room once in a while. But if not... you'll be missed.

Maladict

Syt leaving is worse than what happened in Bangladesh  :(

This is one depressing thread.