Main Menu

Signs of the Mahdi

Started by Siege, July 12, 2009, 04:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

The mahdi is the muslim messiah.

Here are some of the signs muslims are watching for:

Signs of the Mahdi   

• Before his coming will come the red death and the white death. The red death is the sword and the white death is plague. 
  • Several figures will appear: the one-eyed Dajjal, the Sufyani and the Yamani. Another figure, the Pure Soul (an-Nafs az-Zakiyya), will be assassinated. 
  • The sun will rise in the west and a star will appear in the east giving out as much light as the moon. 
  • The Arabs will throw off the reins and take possession of their land, throwing out the authority of the foreigners. 
  • A caller will call out from heaven. 
  • There will be a great conflict in the land of Syria until it is destroyed. 
  • Death and fear will afflict the people of Baghdad and Iraq. A fire will appear in the sky and a redness will cover them. 
  • According to Imam Jaffar Sadiq, after the second coming of Imam Mehdi, his face shall appear in the moon. 
  • Imam Mehdi and Dajjal both shall raise the dead, thereby making it very difficult for Believers to ascertain who is the real Mehdi. Dajjal's raising of the dead shall be a trick, as he will order a Jinn to enter a soulless dead body and move and speak from within that dead body. If someone recites the Quran, especially Ayat-ul-kursi (The Verse of the Throne), that body shall fall dead again. 
  • Imam Mehdi's will rule in kufa Iraq, and the followers shall organize themselves into an army and the followers of Jesus Christ shall also become an army, and both these armies shall unite to defeat the army of Dajjal (Antichrist) in the last war of human history on Earth.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Martinus

Does it include: Arab American-wannabes will post pointless threads on teh intrawebs?

The Brain

LOL what kind of retarded bronze age tribe would be looking for a messiah in this day and age?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on July 12, 2009, 04:26:19 AM
LOL what kind of retarded bronze age tribe would be looking for a messiah in this day and age?

Yeah, especially after He has already arrived:

Incidentally, I read that in the recently-released tapes with Nixon's private conversations he is asked when he thinks abortions would be necessary and he replies that "for example when there is black and there is white".

Does it make Nixon the Herod to Obama's Jesus? :o

Syt

Obamadolf is one of the deceivers of the Apocalypse.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

I really wish Obama was the Antichrist. At least that would mean he'd nuke the Vatican.

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on July 12, 2009, 04:32:14 AM
I really wish Obama was the Antichrist. At least that would mean he'd nuke the Vatican.

He would nuke himself?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Crazy_Ivan80

I'd rather he'd not. Too much cultural treasures in there.
He should nukle poland instead, the germans and russians took everything worthwile already.

Siege

This is too good.
That Dajjal dude its suppossed to have the arab word "kafir" (atheist) written on his forehead. "K'fir" is a hebrew word that means lion cub, which in judaism is the symbol of the jewish messiah. So basicly the jewish messiah is going to be some sort of "anti-christ" for the muslims.  :lol:

(The parenthesis are mine)

Signs of his coming
The following signs are ascribed to Ali in the forthcoming of Dajjal:[6]   

• People will stop offering prayers  (atheism?)
  • Dishonesty will be the way of life  (honesty in islam means no business)
  • Falsehood will become a virtue   (sure, eye of the beholder)
  • People will mortgage their faith for worldly gains   (ah, yeah. That.)
  • Usury and bribery will become legitimate   (banking, credit cards?)
  • Imbeciles would rule over the wise  (Dubya?)
  • Blood of innocents would be shed    (Define innocent)
  • Pride will be taken on acts of oppression   (like, invading Lebanon, or Iraq?)
  • The rulers will be corrupt    (When haven't been they?)
  • The scholars will be hypocrites  (Theory of evolution??!!)
  • Adultery will be rampant   (current western life-style)
  • Women will dress like men, and men will dress like women   ( :lol:  jeans, shorts, t-shirts?)
  • The liars and treacherous will be respected   (Obama?)
  • There will be acute famine at the time   (Oh wait, this haven't pass yet, evah.)
[edit] Defeat and death:  Some hadith narrations claim that The Mahdi will arrange a Muslim army, and will be on the verge of leading the Muslims in morning prayer when Prophet Isa will descend and kill the Dajjal (Abu-Umamah / Ibn Majah).[7] Shia Islam Twelvers believe that Dajjal will be killed by Muhammad al-Mahdi[8][9]Signs of his coming
The following signs are ascribed to Ali in the forthcoming of Dajjal:[6]

Siege

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on July 12, 2009, 04:41:35 AM
I'd rather he'd not. Too much cultural treasures in there.

Why do we care about treasures we have no access to?

Let the nuking begin.

Zanza

Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:07:56 AMWhy do we care about treasures we have no access to?
Try paying the admission fee next time.

Siege

Quote from: Zanza on July 12, 2009, 05:22:05 AM
Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:07:56 AMWhy do we care about treasures we have no access to?

I would never put my feet in that drenched place, let alone give them my money.
They have the menorah that the romans stole from Jerusalem, and they have not returned it, despite the million times all kinds of jewish organizations, and even the State of Israel, have asked for it.

Syt

Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:26:15 AM

They have the menorah that the romans stole from Jerusalem, and they have not returned it, despite the million times all kinds of jewish organizations, and even the State of Israel, have asked for it.

I thought that was stolen by the Vandals or the Goths when they sacked Rome?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

This is what wiki has to say:

QuoteThe menorah probably remained in the Temple of Peace in Rome until the city was sacked. The first sacking was by the Visigoths under Alaric I in 410 CE.

Most likely, the menorah was looted by the Vandals in sacking of Rome in 455 CE, and taken to their capital, Carthage.[3] The Byzantine army under General Belisarius might have removed it in 533 and brought it to Constantinople. According to Procopius, it was carried through the streets of Constantinople during Belisarius' triumphal procession. Procopius adds that the object was later sent back to Jerusalem where there is no record of it, although it could have been destroyed when Jerusalem was pillaged by the Persians in 614.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Siege

Quote from: Syt on July 12, 2009, 05:32:26 AM
Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:26:15 AM

I thought that was stolen by the Vandals or the Goths when they sacked Rome?

That's the cover story.