A few times per week
7 (20%)
Every god damn day
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on July 12, 2017, 01:03:06 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 12, 2017, 01:02:26 PM
True but how do you classified store bought frozen burger patties & frozen fries?
Fucking garbage, but you're still making it yourself.

You apologize right now to the JTM company and whoever makes steak 'ums.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

I buy a lot of salads and sandwiches and stuff from the local bakery. So often, but it's not that unhealthy.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Well, I voted "A few times per month," but now that I'm thinking about it, it might not even be that much.  I went to Bill Miller's for lunch like a month (at least) ago, and that was the last time.  Only other fast food place I go to is Whataburger, and I haven't been there in a long time.   :hmm:

Now I want to go to Whataburger.

Grinning_Colossus

Here in Nepal, my dinners generally consist of samosas from the samosa stand. Back home... pretty rarely, unless those overpriced prepacked sandwiches count.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on July 12, 2017, 07:54:33 PM
Well, I voted "A few times per month," but now that I'm thinking about it, it might not even be that much.  I went to Bill Miller's for lunch like a month (at least) ago, and that was the last time.  Only other fast food place I go to is Whataburger, and I haven't been there in a long time.   :hmm:

Couldn't you just make your own burgers  :hmm: ?

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 12, 2017, 07:28:02 PM
JTM

One might think that beef hearts would not taste any different from regular beef muscle tissue when ground up into hamburger patties.  But one would be wrong.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on July 13, 2017, 01:10:15 AM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on July 12, 2017, 07:54:33 PM

Couldn't you just make your own burgers  :hmm: ?
:bleeding:

derspiess

My son is burned out on fast food (not that we took him to McD's that much-- he's just become more picky) so I don't take him to fast food places much anymore.  But he loves a few places in the "fast casual" category: Moe's, Panera, Chipotle, and particularly the Gold Star & Skyline chili parlors.  I guess I'm kind of the same way.  If our local Dickey's Barbecue Pit was closer, I'd be tempted to go there almost daily.

My daughter still loves chicken nuggets and chicken tenders, so she's generally okay with any place that has those. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Both of the Dickey's in Louisville closed.  Franchise dispute.

I WANT SOME GODDAMNED SPICY CHEDDAR JALAPENO SAUSAGE  :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Save your pickup lines for the disco.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.