News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy 4th of July

Started by garbon, July 04, 2017, 05:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

One of my employees today baked me a cake in the shape of the American flag (white cream with blueberries for the upper left quadrant and raspberries for the stripes). :wub:

My IT guy told me that perhaps I should fill up the office kitchen sink and pour all the office tea in it. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Your employees? Do you employ them?

Happy tax-avoidance treason day BTW! :cheers:

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on July 04, 2017, 07:06:32 AM
Your employees? Do you employ them?

My direct reports, though also I guess I include my indirect reports given that I run the department. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Yay, 4th of July.  Because we can't wait until November to suck all that veteran cock.

Ed Anger

Meh. Just another boring day.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

citizen k

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2017, 07:55:39 AM
Yay, 4th of July.  Because we can't wait until November to suck all that veteran cock.

You used to post the Declaration of Independence and get all patriotic. What's changed?  ;)

11B4V

:lol: Whatever.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

I for one am glad you made it back from Vietnam as a poor minority draftee, and all the free money and lifetime employment it earned.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: citizen k on July 04, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

You used to post the Declaration of Independence and get all patriotic. What's changed?  ;)

Party's over.  All that's left are the fireworks.  It'll be bigly, you won't believe how bigly it's going to be. 

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

Party's over.  All that's left are the fireworks.  It'll be bigly, you won't believe how bigly it's going to be.

he's going to launch at the DPRK isn't he.

derspiess

I'd just like to point out for the record that I am much more American than Seedy is.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

OMG LUBRUL TEARS
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

^ probably posted that from Argentina
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

My in-laws aren't doing jack squat on a day like today. Such ingrates. So sad!