NYU LGBT Group Welcomes a Visiting Professor From Singapore

Started by Faeelin, July 10, 2009, 10:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Faggots are not an ethnic group, a religion, a sex gender, a nationality, or anything that cannot be fixed with just a simple choice.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Jaron

Quote from: Siege on August 02, 2009, 02:59:42 AM
Faggots are not an ethnic group, a religion, a sex gender, a nationality, or anything that cannot be fixed with just a simple choice.

:huh:

How dare you write something like that. What nerve you've got to think you can fix it with a choice.

Its fucking BIOLOGICAL, dumbass. Its wired into the blood, the brain, the genes. You can't turn that off by willpower without denying who you are.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

Isn't being Mexican a choice? And that's why they are all incredibly stupid?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

Quote from: The Brain on August 02, 2009, 03:16:35 AM
Isn't being Mexican a choice? And that's why they are all incredibly stupid?

Excuse me, animal fucker?

Neil

Quote from: Jaron on August 02, 2009, 03:14:08 AM

How dare you write something like that. What nerve you've got to think you can fix it with a choice.

Its fucking BIOLOGICAL, dumbass. Its wired into the blood, the brain, the genes. You can't turn that off by willpower without denying who you are.
Ah, but what is someone wired to be a faggot who never indulges in faggotry?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Jaron

Quote from: Neil on August 02, 2009, 10:52:35 AM
Quote from: Jaron on August 02, 2009, 03:14:08 AM

In denial.

Neil

Quote from: Jaron on August 02, 2009, 12:15:22 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 02, 2009, 10:52:35 AM

In denial.
Wrong.  It's possible to have a sense of morality, even if your brain is wired wrong.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.