News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

RIP Stephen Furst

Started by viper37, June 18, 2017, 07:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Crazy_Ivan80

The Grim Reaper must be fan of B5 given the rate with which he seems to be taking them away.

:(

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Iormlund

I want to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike, as a warning to the next ten generations that some favours come with too high a price, I want to look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this... Can you and your associates arrange that for me Mr Morden?

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Shit, Flounder was in B5?

Barrister

Also in St Elsewhere, which I haven't seen in 30 years but was big at the time, playing another variant of the same bumbling character he played in Animal House and B5.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.