And we're back!

Main Menu

Jon Ossoff vs. Karen Handel, the deathmatch

Started by alfred russel, June 05, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fate

Quote from: alfred russel on June 05, 2017, 03:55:14 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on June 05, 2017, 03:11:34 PM
I'm one district to the west, and I'm being bombarded just as frequently as you are, AR. It's getting old.

That said, just vote Ossoff already. Handel is a fucking goon and at least Ossoff isn't associated with Trump.

The place I'm staying currently is actually a 45 minute drive from my condo's voting place. So it would take me 1.5 hours of driving to vote. I'm not that excited about voting.

According to my coworker, Handel is a nice lady. Anyway, this is the most expensive race in history. I don't believe it makes any difference who wins. Republicans will control the house either way, and I don't think the history of the 2018 midterms (which do matter) will be materially impacted by the outcome of this election.

Tell your friend that Handel is a cunt who is going to vote for Obamacare repeal, tax cuts for the 1%, and whatever other terrible plans Trump has in store for the US. Fuck her and her ilk and get your ass to the polls.

alfred russel

Quote from: Fate on June 05, 2017, 05:06:10 PM
Tell your friend that Handel is a cunt who is going to vote for Obamacare repeal, tax cuts for the 1%, and whatever other terrible plans Trump has in store for the US. Fuck her and her ilk and get your ass to the polls.

But she knows Karen Handel. I don't know her at all. Describing her personal qualities will lack a certain amount of credibility, especially since I'm getting my info from a guy on the internet and using extremely crude language.  :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

grumbler

Quote from: viper37 on June 05, 2017, 04:07:22 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 05, 2017, 01:57:24 PM
Quote from: viper37 on June 05, 2017, 01:13:33 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 05, 2017, 12:49:05 PM
I can think of no historical figures who would contradict this unbiased opinion.
Jon Lackland?  Jon of Arc?  Jon Snow?

Jon of Arc? :hmm:
Allow me a little leeway here ;)

I think he meant that you should have referred to Jon of rc in order to stay consistent.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!