National Lampoon's Presidential Vacation: The Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, May 19, 2017, 06:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I love the pic of Melania, looking for the secret release switch.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

celedhring

Admiral Yi

Trump signals closeness with Israel by unveiling new flying saucer hairdo at Wailing Wall.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 22, 2017, 08:21:22 PM

That was, in fact, my first thought when I saw the photo: why are they fucking with a palantir?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump

Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East were great. Trying hard for PEACE. Doing well. Heading to Vatican & Pope, then #G7 and #NATO.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Maladict

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Larch

Apparently this was Trump's message in the memorial book at the Yad Vashem.

Archy

Your President will most probably ruin my commute home  :mad:
Just before the bank holiday tomorrow :glare:
Her arrives around 16pm and I stop 16:30, big chance I'll be stuck one half hour while his motorcade passes before my window at work.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Quote from: The Larch on May 24, 2017, 05:01:07 AM

Compare with Obama:

—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Quote from: Syt on May 24, 2017, 06:42:43 AM
Quote from: The Larch on May 24, 2017, 05:01:07 AM

Compare with Obama:

Well, one is the seemingly honest reaction of an impulsive moron, the other is the run of the mill, crafted-to-soullessness reaction of a professional politician.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.