News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lebanon's Drug Barons

Started by Sheilbh, July 09, 2009, 07:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

What about two drug consuls serving for 1 year terms?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Quote from: Valmy on July 10, 2009, 12:11:46 PM

That would only work for as long as the armies are not professionals.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

crazy canuck

I just had lunch at my favourite Labanese restraurant and they had no drugs on offer.

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 10, 2009, 02:17:58 PM
I just had lunch at my favourite Labanese restraurant and they had no drugs on offer.

Should have gone to the Lebanese one, then.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Siege

Laban is a great country.

I hear the women are HOTT.

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on July 10, 2009, 12:11:46 PM
Not usually a problem.  Even those who are anti-drug are proconsuls.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on July 09, 2009, 07:59:41 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 09, 2009, 07:48:10 PM
I thought that was Baronet.
Baronet's the diminuitive of Baron, but they're not actually Lords.  A Lord is addressed as, for example, Lord Mandelson, Baron of Hartlepool and Foy (I think he's a Baron), whereas a Baronet is basically hereditary knighthood.  I believe George Young's a Baronet so while a Baron would be Lord Young Baron of.... he's just Sir George Baronet of....
Well, there's also courtesy Lords, who aren't actually Peers.  Lord Randolph Churchill is probably the best known of them.  As far as I know, he never had a peerage, and certainly not while he was politically active, but because his father was the Duke of Marlbourough, he was Lord Randloph.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Where's Marlbourough?

Australia?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Just autopost that whenever Siegey posts.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

AnchorClanker

Leb Red.  Big seller in Israel.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:07:39 PM
Where's Marlbourough?

Australia?

All I know is that the Duke of Wellington is from New Zealand.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on July 10, 2009, 03:00:42 PM

One of the reasons I like eating there is that no one has ever even come close to being a spelling Nazi.

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 14, 2009, 11:05:19 AM

One of the reasons I like eating there is that no one has ever even come close to being a spelling Nazi.

What, smoke so much hash they can't spell?  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

AnchorClanker

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 14, 2009, 11:05:19 AM

Rendering Arabic into Latin script is a messy business.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr