And we're back!

Main Menu

Élection présidentielle française

Started by Zanza, April 23, 2017, 04:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Josquius

So, what's next for the Russian trolls?
The British election obviously but after that?
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

At least the UK doesn't have a glass ceiling.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Solmyr

11B4V

France maintains sanity FTW. Congrats.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

How ironic that this time it was UK and US that got blitzed by the enemy and France is the one that held out for the time being.

celedhring

I knew the French wouldn't give up the chance of coming out looking better than the anglosaxons for once.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: DGuller on May 07, 2017, 02:58:07 PM
How ironic that this time it was UK and US that got blitzed by the enemy and France is the one that held out for the time being.

Wether or not it's a Pyrrhic will depend on the elections for parliament and if Macron actually achieves anything. Remember: people thought Hollande would change stuff too, same for Sarko.

But at least it's a 5 years of Putin being baguette-blocked.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: celedhring on May 07, 2017, 02:59:01 PM
I knew the French wouldn't give up the chance of coming out looking better than the anglosaxons for once.

:lol:

Anyway, hooray for the Republic.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on May 07, 2017, 03:00:47 PM
Quote from: DGuller on May 07, 2017, 02:58:07 PM

Wether or not it's a Pyrrhic will depend on the elections for parliament and if Macron actually achieves anything. Remember: people thought Hollande would change stuff too, same for Sarko.

But at least it's a 5 years of Putin being baguette-blocked.

Most people voted against Sarko, rather than for Hollande. DSK also managed to eliminate himself from the race with his trouble with his erotomania.