Started by Zanza, April 23, 2017, 04:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: The Brain on May 06, 2017, 01:50:51 AM
Jacob, do me!

Elitist Swedish conservative affecting perpetual aristocratic disdain.

Zoupa

Quote from: Grallon on May 06, 2017, 06:33:47 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 06, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

So yeah. Voted Macron in the end  :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: God this feeling sucks.

Hope you fuckers are happy.  :P

Bite molle.  <_<

G.

Je n'ai jamais partagé ton adoration pour les fachos. Désolé.

Jacob

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on May 06, 2017, 12:02:35 PM
Quote from: Oexmelin on May 06, 2017, 10:28:40 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 06, 2017, 01:29:14 AM
Words, positions and policy matter Valmy. I won't endorse Macron's.

Why not vote for him, and then give him a leftist Assemblée Nationale after?

Just came back from the most poorly organized voting booth EVAH. There are 100 000 French voters in Montreal, and ONE voting station. You can imagine the lines  :glare:

So yeah. Voted Macron in the end  :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: God this feeling sucks.

Hope you fuckers are happy.  :P

I am. You did the right thing. Hopefully next time you can vote for a candidate more to your liking.

Le FN ne passera pas

I know they day will come will I will have to vote for somebody more leftwing than I would like. Looking at you Bernie and your allies. But, you know, hold the line.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on May 06, 2017, 09:26:01 PM
Do me next!

Fanatically center left.

I think I'll stick with "crypto-Christian fundamentalist" unless you can come up with something better.

Where has Neil been anyway?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

DGuller

Zanza