And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Foootball 2017

Started by grumbler, April 01, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: grumbler on December 27, 2017, 09:54:20 PM
I can't believe the board's Texans actually fell for that gag!  :lol:

Five bucks says they look up when someone tells them that "someone wrote the word 'gullible' on the ceiling!"

I was laughing along with you that was a funny gag...and now you are an asshole for no goddamn reason. So typical grumbler. I do feel stupid for trusting you weren't a total jerk. That was gullible of me. Fool me a million times shame on me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 27, 2017, 09:59:43 PM
:punk:  Nice win.

Indeed. It was nice for such a frustrating season to go out on a high note.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on December 27, 2017, 04:33:13 PM
If you go to any elementary school classroom in Texas, some kids in there are going to be named either Austin, Dallas or Houston. That's basically the same thing. I wouldn't do that, or at least I'd try to get more creative with it. Name your kid Amarillo or Carrizo Springs. You know what, I'm going to move back to Texas, have another kid and name him Fort Stockton.

I can actually hear the old NFL United Way campaign narrator say it:  Carrizo Springs.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on December 28, 2017, 02:17:11 AM
I was laughing along with you that was a funny gag...and now you are an asshole for no goddamn reason. So typical grumbler. I do feel stupid for trusting you weren't a total jerk. That was gullible of me. Fool me a million times shame on me.

Meh, just mock his weak shit.  It was just some Leach-speak with some throwaway comments regarding his dorky "money quote."  Light conversation over a couple posts. This tool preening about it doesn't mean there's anything there.

Speaking of which, I'm proud that I remembered what those Spanish words meant.  :smarty:

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on December 28, 2017, 02:20:24 AM
Indeed. It was nice for such a frustrating season to go out on a high note.

I appreciated the defense playing so well for missing so many starters. The offense looked pretty much the same.

grumbler

The butthurt is bigger in Texas.  :(
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: grumbler on December 28, 2017, 08:47:52 AM

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

MadBurgerMaker

Damn, Navy is just flat out kicking Virginia's ass.  42-7 about to start the 4th Q. 

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on December 28, 2017, 01:18:32 PM
Quote from: grumbler on December 28, 2017, 08:47:52 AM

I don't get it. I really don't. grumbler is acting very grumpy, but he should be happy. After Rich Rod went 0-6 against Michigan State and Ohio State in his first (and only) three years at Michigan, Harbaugh has improved that mark to 1-5. Things are clearly going in the right direction.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on December 28, 2017, 01:18:32 PM

Dunno why your panties are so twisted up.  Leach made a silly (obviously never meant to be taken seriously) comment about city/boy's names, and you made a serious response (that they were peoples' names before they were city names... duh!), for which I rightly gigged you.  Now you are all butthurt because I called you out on that. 

Whatever.  I don't have time to deal with drama queens.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: alfred russel on December 28, 2017, 05:00:06 PM
I don't get it. I really don't. grumbler is acting very grumpy, but he should be happy. After Rich Rod went 0-6 against Michigan State and Ohio State in his first (and only) three years at Michigan, Harbaugh has improved that mark to 1-5. Things are clearly going in the right direction.

This is a much better try at a burn than anything our Texans have tried.

Bayraktar!

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: grumbler on December 28, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

Well then show yourself out.  You're the only one trying to stir up shit here and trying to make something out of nothing.

alfred russel

Quote from: grumbler on December 28, 2017, 05:30:31 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on December 28, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

This is a much better try at a burn than anything our Texans have tried.

Thanks but remember they are Texans. They have a very finely honed "burn" skill set, but it is specialized in burning black churches and similar structures. Intellectual discussions such as these are not the Texans' forte.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

alfred russel

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 28, 2017, 05:39:06 PM
Quote from: grumbler on December 28, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

Well then show yourself out.  You're the only one trying to stir up shit here and trying to make something out of nothing.

:cry:

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: alfred russel on December 28, 2017, 05:49:25 PM
:cry:

:D  All you're doing at the moment is responding to grumbler's typical stupidity.  You'd have to randomly attack Valmy for no reason except you're a completely miserable douche who is overcompensating online for something in your real life to get to his level. 

E:  Hey VaTech has the ball back, and the early lead.   ^_^