Main Menu

NCAA Foootball 2017

Started by grumbler, April 01, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 25, 2017, 01:19:01 AM
:bleeding:

E: :bleeding: :bleeding:

Yep. Texas' program is incapable of turning the corner these days. That was a shitshow. Ah well. Another shitty season.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

I turned my barkeep onto the UT assless chaps performing team today.

Valmy

What scrub looking clown program is playing Michigan today? Oregon? What the hell are they wearing?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

dps

So, Chip Kelly is going to UCLA. 

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on November 25, 2017, 03:02:11 PM
What scrub looking clown program is playing Michigan today? Oregon? What the hell are they wearing?

I always used to admire OSU for sticking to traditional uniforms (as Michigan did before Dave "if it ain't broken, break it!" Brandon arrived).  Now they are clown university, too.

Michigan and OSU should wear their home uniforms at The Game every year, no matter where it is played.  USC and UCLA do that when they play, and it looks great.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on November 25, 2017, 05:13:58 PM
I always used to admire OSU for sticking to traditional uniforms (as Michigan did before Dave "if it ain't broken, break it!" Brandon arrived).  Now they are clown university, too.

They are truly horrid.
Harbaugh's hole got just a little bit deeper today.   :(

In other news, watching Alabama's series of scrimmage brain farts in the fourth quarter was hilariously enjoyable.  I could see the vein in Nick Saban's forehead throb from the sofa.

PDH

Wyoming lost to the worst team in the Mountain West.  Sure, they don't have the great QB, sure they are a bit down...but to lose to a 1-11 team is both "so Wyoming" and also indicates that I might want to take these last two seasons of winning and remember them.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 25, 2017, 07:45:20 PM
They are truly horrid.
Harbaugh's hole got just a little bit deeper today.   :(

In other news, watching Alabama's series of scrimmage brain farts in the fourth quarter was hilariously enjoyable.  I could see the vein in Nick Saban's forehead throb from the sofa.

Harbaugh's okay.  We knew this year was coming when Hoke recruited one QB in 2012 and zero in 2013.  Only three players from the 2012 class are still with the team - it was the youngest in Div 1A this year.  It couldn't afford injuries, but got them in spades.  OTOH, they lose three players on offense and one on defense. Next year a NC is a quite reasonable expectation.

I was glad to see that O'Korn's last game in a Michigan uniform wasn't a disaster.  He's not a Div 1 QB, but he worked hard and deserved a decent game to go out on.

Alabama's loss was great for Wisconsin.  Maybe scheduling only creampuffs will work this year.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PDH

Quote from: grumbler on November 25, 2017, 08:26:13 PM
Maybe scheduling only creampuffs will work this year.

Schedule Wyoming - win by 50.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Rematch against Auburn. Cool.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Valmy

It is nice for Texas to be the less embarrassing UT.

Valmy

Valmy

So where is Dorsey these days? So many CFB posts I have been expecting from him and nothing.