Actress Natasha Richardson died cerebrally in Montreal Hospital

Started by Drakken, March 17, 2009, 03:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eochaid

Quote from: dps on March 22, 2009, 12:06:29 PM
The moral is, never need emergency care in a French-speaking area.  Frogs are apparantly no better at that than they are at fighting Germans.   Which we  should have already learned from Princess Di.

Actually the French healthcare system (Sécurité Sociale) is light years ahead of the (non existant) American system.

Kevin

It's been a while

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on March 23, 2009, 12:42:46 PM
It's true. We don't have healthcare in America. :o

Where was I then for 18 days in July '06?   ???
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 23, 2009, 12:46:12 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 23, 2009, 12:42:46 PM
It's true. We don't have healthcare in America. :o

Where was I then for 18 days in July '06?   ???
You didn't exist.  That's when the non-existent US health care system treated you, and they had to make you non-existent as well in order to do so.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

It is a shame that the US has one of the largest healthcare expenditures but we don't have any healthcare. Who thought that system up? :(

Also, apparently we have some of the best survival rates for things like cancer but I don't really understood who is treating that cancer.  Perhaps God heals us anew. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.