Utah Man dresses his wives as ninjas, sends them to kill teen girl he abused

Started by jimmy olsen, February 23, 2017, 01:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

What the fuck!?  :wacko:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/utah-man-charged-send-wives-kill-teen-girl-abused-article-1.2977505

Utah man charged for sending 2 wives to kill teen girl he abused
BY Jason Silverstein follow

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Monday, February 20, 2017, 3:07 PM

A Utah man who has three wives and forced them to call him "Lord" has been charged for allegedly deploying two of them, dressed as ninjas, to try killing a teenager he sexually abused.

Kain Blackwing, 47, faces new charges for allegedly plotting the slaying of a girl he was already convicted of abusing.

Blackwing's initial conviction came in 2014, when the girl was 14, according to KSL.

Four days before the girl was supposed to testify in court against Blackwing, two women dressed as ninjas — wearing black masks and guns, and armed with a stun gun, knife, screwdriver, matches, syringes and Saran wrap — broke into the girl's West Jordan home.

The girl was staying there with her mother and the mother's fiancé, who is Blackwing's half-brother.

The couple fought off the so-called "polygamist ninjas," with the fiancé using a sword in the household combat.

"She came at me with a stun gun, and I instinctively blocked it with my arm, and I hit her in the head, then proceeded to jump on top of her," the fiancé recalled to KUTV about one of the ninjas.

"I grabbed my sword on the mantle, unsheathed it and told her to sit down, that if she moved, she would lose body parts," he said.

The two ninjas turned out to be Raven Blackwing, 22, and a 19-year-old woman — both "sister-wives" of Blackwing. The engaged couple told police they recognized the attackers, even with the ninja disguises.

The ninjas told police Blackwing instructed them to kill the girl because he believed "the authorities would have to release him" if she died, charging documents say. They plotted the attempted murder for 11 weeks, using a code where the killing was called "playing a video game." They referred to their targets with names like "Juggernaut," "Boss" and "Guards."

Both sister-wives were convicted of charges for aggravated burglary, aggravated assault and retaliation against a witness or victim. The teenage sister-wife was sentenced to probation, and Raven Blackwing was sentenced to up to 15 years in Utah State Prison.

New charges for Blackwing, who is already in jail, arrived Thursday. He was charged with solicitation for aggravated murder, conspiracy to commit aggravated murder and attempted aggravated murder — all felonies.

Blackwing is already embroiled in yet another pending case against him for his relationship with the younger sister-wife convicted for the attempted murder.

He met that woman when she was 17 and started a sexual relationship with her, police said. Blackwing allegedly told the woman to call him "Lord" and that "if he ever bonded with a woman she became his and the only way out of the relationship was death," charging documents state.

He eventually claimed her as one of his wives.

For that case, Blackwing faces charges of rape, forcible sodomy and forcible sexual abuse, and he is scheduled for a court hearing Feb. 28.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Phillip V

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

dps

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 23, 2017, 01:58:53 AM
What the fuck!?  :wacko:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/utah-man-charged-send-wives-kill-teen-girl-abused-article-1.2977505

Both sister-wives were convicted of charges for aggravated burglary, aggravated assault and retaliation against a witness or victim. The teenage sister-wife was sentenced to probation, and Raven Blackwing was sentenced to up to 15 years in Utah State Prison.

Wait a second.  The "teenage sister-wife" is 19.  That's an adult, and for trying to kill a witness in a criminal case she only gets probation?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: dps on February 23, 2017, 07:17:34 PM
Wait a second.  The "teenage sister-wife" is 19.  That's an adult, and for trying to kill a witness in a criminal case she only gets probation?

Maybe she wasn't a very good ninja.

grumbler

Quote from: dps on February 23, 2017, 07:17:34 PM

The crime occurred something like 3 years ago, a fact the NYDN tries hard to disguise.  You fell for a Timmay.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

sbr

grumbler

Quote from: sbr on February 23, 2017, 08:12:41 PM
Isn't a nineteen year old a teenager?

So is an eighteen-year-old, etc.  It's a pattern!  You are catching on rather late in life, but you are catching on.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

sbr

Quote from: grumbler on February 23, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

So is an eighteen-year-old, etc.  It's a pattern!  You are catching on rather late in life, but you are catching on.

Shut the fuck up you insufferable bitch.

That was in response to dps' questioning of whether she was a teenager or an adult.  Maybe I should have quoted the post, but you could have figured it out if you had thought for a moment instead of just taking any opportunity to be a bitch.

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on February 23, 2017, 10:07:59 PM
Quote from: grumbler on February 23, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

Shut the fuck up you insufferable bitch.

That was in response to dps' questioning of whether she was a teenager or an adult.  Maybe I should have quoted the post, but you could have figured it out if you had thought for a moment instead of just taking any opportunity to be a bitch.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive