Main Menu

Hispanic Themed Music Playlist

Started by alfred russel, February 11, 2017, 12:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on February 11, 2017, 03:51:54 AM
PS: more for Syt there is
Brujeria - Matando Güeros

For a mainstream-ish party I'd rather go with Entre dos Tierras by Heroes del Silencio :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wMMcCkRAsk
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Syt on February 11, 2017, 03:43:26 AM
Also, "Deguello": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5RjjRe4dd4 :P

Be sure to play El Deguello before anything else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Brezel

Los Lobos - Cancion Del Mariachi
Juanes - A Dios Le Pido
Manu Chao - Me Gustas Tu

Syt

Quote from: Brezel on February 11, 2017, 05:34:59 AM
Manu Chao - Me Gustas Tu

Manu Chao's albums are actually a good call. I sometimes put them on when playing Tropico.  :blush:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Eddie Teach

El condor pasa
Bailando
Ojos Asi
Selena/ Gomez
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Oh and being from Miami, you should include Conga and The Rhythm is gonna get ya.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

celedhring

I refuse to partake on this cultural appropriation. I bet everybody in AR's party will be wearing Mexican hats.  :sleep:

alfred russel

you guys rock. :) Except for mono, thanks for the effort man, but your tastes are not good.  :hug:

Cel, sorry for raping your culture. :(
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

The Larch

Calling the Gipsy Kings hispanic is a huge stretch.

Syt

Ana Tijoux  - 1977

Actually, have a look at this Breaking Bad playlist on Spotify, there's probably more titles that'd fit the theme: spotify:user:nickwalsh113:playlist:6gL1rQaRBEuju02dlPE8Co

Like Marty Robbins' El Paso - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UVVS5-9HvA
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Larch on February 11, 2017, 02:11:00 PM
Calling the Gipsy Kings hispanic is a huge stretch.

Moreso than French gypsies?  :P