Main Menu

A Little Lily Princess

Started by Lettow77, February 04, 2017, 08:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Oh sure now Ed's interest is piqued.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Yeah just look at that Stockholm syndrome. Becky's identity is all wrapped up in the success of her betters.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on February 06, 2017, 08:58:20 PM
Oh sure now Ed's interest is piqued.

I await an answer on the rape question.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Lettow77

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 08, 2017, 09:02:51 PM

Sorry, there's none in this game. Littlewitch Romanesque or Nekopara might be more what you are looking for. I almost made a case for the former to Languish, but as a rule I have confined previous recommendations to the yuri genre, which I find to be more wholesome and fulfilling.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on February 08, 2017, 09:24:48 PM

The insinuation that a book for children whose main characters are all girls under 10 contained lesbian overtones is disturbing?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

QuoteBecky is a scullery maid who works at the Boarding School. She is much abused, but bears it as cheerfully as she can.

QuoteMariette is Sara's personal maid, and a very private person who is content to serve while saying as little about herself as possible.

Sounds to me there's a whole lotta rapin' going on.

Valmy

Wait am I the only person here who had to read this book as a kid? Huh.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 08, 2017, 09:46:44 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 08, 2017, 09:02:51 PM

Sorry, there's none in this game. Littlewitch Romanesque or Nekopara might be more what you are looking for. I almost made a case for the former to Languish, but as a rule I have confined previous recommendations to the yuri genre, which I find to be more wholesome and fulfilling.

Thank you.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Drakken

I think I have seen enough. Screw you guys, I am gone.  :hide:

Lettow77

Languish will briefly stop to post about its shock at the imagined degeneracy that exists in a game about love and friendship before returning to their shelves full of Operation Barberossa simulators nobody will play with them.

There is a values gap at work here.  :(
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

CountDeMoney

There's a goofball gap at work here, you goofy ass little freak.

11B4V

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 09, 2017, 12:21:46 AM
Languish will briefly stop to post about its shock at the imagined degeneracy that exists in a game about love and friendship before returning to their shelves full of Operation Barberossa simulators nobody will play with them.

There is a values gap at work here.  :(

It's Barbarossa
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Operation Barbarella

One swift go-go boot kick

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.