Who Will Be the LAST Trump Supporting Poster to Be Banned?

Started by Admiral Yi, February 04, 2017, 02:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

durkamos

Citizen K
0 (0%)
Speesh, Spicy, I can't remember his real fake name
9 (28.1%)
KRonn
9 (28.1%)
Lettuce
6 (18.8%)
Write In
8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Valmy

Lettuce is the only actual Trump supporter on that list I think.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

DGuller

Eddie Teach hasn't declared his allegiance, but he's been passive-aggressive about Trump criticism.  He should probably go on the list just to be safe.

grumbler

Quote from: Camerus on February 04, 2017, 11:35:25 AM
I like Eddie's posts.  :)

Eddie's okay.  I don't agree with his politics, but he's a perfectly reasonable poster.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

As a federal worker, I would like to express my complete support and confidence in the administration of President Donald J Trump.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

citizen k

Oh Lordy, the sword of Damocles is hangin' over me!   :ph34r:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 05, 2017, 12:44:38 PM
As a federal worker, I would like to express my complete support and confidence in the administration of President Donald J Trump.

As a second-class indentured federal contractor field hand, I would like to express my complete support and confidence in the administration of President Donald J Trump's ability to make every lazy fucking GS piss themselves into a complete panic as they realize that their filthy fucking institutionalized welfare world is about to get a massive cock in the ass called Reality.