Some minor Central American country
1 (3.8%)
Wild card - some other place
5 (19.2%)
Most likely Trump will fight no wars in his one or two terms in office
8 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Maladict

Some out of the way place like Yemen, to deflect attention.

alfred russel

When we reflect on the American people, it must be recognized that they are so many, yet their living space is so small. The people need more land to live, or they will suffocate. There is but one answer: a homeland that extends into Alberta.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

BC too. CC needs his second amendment rights.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on January 30, 2017, 01:35:20 PM
Falklands

I think it's more likely to be an Independent Scotland, specifically those bolshey people who objected to his chintzy golf course.   :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

I can think of a bunch of possibilities when it comes to Trump "starting" wars, mainly due to a lack of American leadership.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 30, 2017, 03:56:38 PM
I bet you can.

"Pakistan just attacked India, Mr. President."
"Is Trump Towers Mumbai, the latest addition in a new level of luxury for the Mumbai skyline, OK?"

Admiral Yi

Probably China.  We're already more or less eyeball to eyeball in the South China Sea, and if an incident were happen such as the spy plane ramming, I can easily imagine Donaldo cranking up the belligerence to 11. Escalation, maybe some shots fired, then who knows.  North Korea is #2, but he might not be able to find it on the map and is not as emotionally invested in outpeeing NK.

Razgovory

Quote from: Zanza on January 30, 2017, 12:00:49 PM
I think he could escalate the war against ISIS in a repetition of The Surge. So I voted the first option.

People in his administration are already talking about this.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 30, 2017, 04:08:04 PM
Probably China.  We're already more or less eyeball to eyeball in the South China Sea, and if an incident were happen such as the spy plane ramming, I can easily imagine Donaldo cranking up the belligerence to 11. Escalation, maybe some shots fired, then who knows.  North Korea is #2, but he might not be able to find it on the map and is not as emotionally invested in outpeeing NK.

Flynn is gung-ho for glassing Tehran.  I don't know how much influence he has, but it is worth thinking about, if Trump decides that the Iranian deal is too good to allow to stand.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

mongers

Will Trump's first war also be his last war?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

celedhring

Quote from: mongers on January 30, 2017, 05:04:57 PM
Will Trump's first war also be his last war?

Or our last war  :ph34r:

Eddie Teach

You'll never make it to Valhalla with that attitude.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

LaCroix

china won't mess with trump's america in any substantial way, because why risk him throwing america at them? they'll probably test the waters in unsubstantial ways to see how committed he is, and when he uses a sledgehammer to swat them away, they'll know he's the Real Deal not to be messed with