How do you carry around your cel phone?

Started by PRC, January 26, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Carry my Cel Phone...

in my pocket.
37 (88.1%)
in this holster type thing that attaches to my belt.
2 (4.8%)
in my fanny pack.
0 (0%)
in my purse / European handbag.
0 (0%)
in my cleavage / bra.
1 (2.4%)
I do not have a cel phone.
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 41

PRC

I believe that belt holders for your cel phone are the best way to repel women. 

A colleague believes himself to be unbelievably cool because of his belt attachment and doubly so because of the bluetooth bullshit hanging off his ear. 

Thoughts?

celedhring

Pocket, slowly killing my sperm I suppose.

alfred russel

I wear it as a necklace, in the style of Flavor Flav's clock. You know what time it is.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

mongers

Typically I carry these roaming callboxes in a jiffy bag deposited somewhere in a bike bag/rucksack.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Monoriu

Rex Francorum

Pocket in the pants during summer.
Interior pocket of my coat during fall/winter/spring.
To rent

Fate

scrub top front pocket while at work. pants pocket in street clothes.

Grinning_Colossus

You unfashionable fools. I simply wear a watch that functions as both a watch and a phone!
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

garbon

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on January 26, 2017, 10:16:11 PM
You unfashionable fools. I simply wear a watch that functions as both a watch and a phone!

:console:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Winter/fall: jacket outside pocket.

Summer/spring: cargo shorts pocket or front jeans pocket.

CountDeMoney

I have one of those folio/wallet type cases.  All executive like, and whatnot.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.