How do you carry around your cel phone?

Started by PRC, January 26, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Carry my Cel Phone...

in my pocket.
37 (88.1%)
in this holster type thing that attaches to my belt.
2 (4.8%)
in my fanny pack.
0 (0%)
in my purse / European handbag.
0 (0%)
in my cleavage / bra.
1 (2.4%)
I do not have a cel phone.
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 41

PRC

PRC

Quote from: Barrister on January 26, 2017, 11:11:47 PM
Interior suit pocket.

Honest question... is there a cel phone policy in court?  I assume it's silent mode on the table in front of you, but what if you get an emergency text from the wife about the kids and blood and broken bones that catches your eye as you're in the middle of it?  Immediate request for recess?  Just pick it up and text back that you're on the way as you run out!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PRC on January 26, 2017, 11:16:36 PM
Honest question... is there a cel phone policy in court?  I assume it's silent mode on the table in front of you, but what if you get an emergency text from the wife about the kids and blood and broken bones that catches your eye as you're in the middle of it?  Immediate request for recess?  Just pick it up and text back that you're on the way as you run out!

Once saw a Circuit Court judge clear out the court and declare everybody still on the docket as Failure To Appears when a pager went off.

DGuller

Interior suit pocket.

When I served on jury duty, we were told to not use cell phones anywhere in the court.  I ignored it like a number of other people, and no one seemed to really care.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

Usually front pocket. Alternatively in the interior pocket of a jacket, especially when wearing suits.

Richard Hakluyt

Caliga

I have two phones.  I wear my iPhone on a holster (Otterbox Defender) on my belt.  I carry my Android in my pocket.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

I carry my iPhone and Android in the same pocket! :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

KRonn

Shirt or jacket pocket or cargo pants pocket if wearing cargo pants. Rarely in regular pants pocket.

PRC

Two phones eh boys?  I like your style.

garbon

Quote from: PRC on January 27, 2017, 10:57:56 AM
Two phones eh boys?  I like your style.

Corporate phone, brah.  Though I do still also have a ghetto phone I sometimes loan to visitors (who then just pick up a pay as you go SIM).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

My pocket. Many of my my pants even have a little compartment sewn into the pocket just for that purpose.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Richard Hakluyt

Perhaps it is time to bring big hats back into fashion; a phone could easily be carried inside a top or 10-gallon hat, amenable for hands free use as well  :hmm:

Barrister

Interior suit pocket.

Phones have to be on silent mode.

If I get an emergency text from my wife?  Request immediate adjournment (which would be granted) then race home.

Jurors are somewhat different - I don't think they're allowed to have their phone with them.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.