Will Mark Zuckerberg Be Our Next President?

Started by jimmy olsen, January 19, 2017, 10:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 22, 2017, 10:40:01 AM
OK, Team Zuckerberg, I'll bite:  which part is misleading?

The part where anyone is forced to sell anything - you know, the lede.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

LaCroix

I would defend zuckerberg on this, but he's not trump, so I won't bother

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on January 22, 2017, 11:27:23 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 22, 2017, 10:40:01 AM
OK, Team Zuckerberg, I'll bite:  which part is misleading?

The part where anyone is forced to sell anything - you know, the lede.

To "force the sale of land" is not the same as "anyone is forced to sell."  You are the one being misleading.  So sad!

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 22, 2017, 12:06:40 PM
To "force the sale of land" is not the same as "anyone is forced to sell."  You are the one being misleading.  So sad!

I have no idea what that menas, but so long as you acknowledge that no one is being forced to sell anything, you are agreeing that the lede is untrue.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on January 22, 2017, 01:51:47 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 22, 2017, 12:06:40 PM

I have no idea what that menas, but so long as you acknowledge that no one is being forced to sell anything, you are agreeing that the lede is untrue.

I am agreeing with myself that you're being your typically obtuse full of shit self.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 22, 2017, 01:54:55 PM
I am agreeing with myself that you're being your typically obtuse full of shit self.

As long as the truth is served, you can call me all the names you want.  :hug:

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Just like Trumpler: distortion and hating on the media to distract from the real issue.