And we're back!

Main Menu

California’s Nightmare Will Kill Obamanomics

Started by jimmy olsen, July 06, 2009, 10:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2009, 11:36:21 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 08, 2009, 11:33:57 AM
Um...dude you are going to foot the bill eventually anyway.  Nothing is free.

I don't think I'll live long enough. :)
AIDS = justice.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on July 08, 2009, 11:58:32 AM
AIDS = justice.

Oh I doubt that is what will do me in. After all, we've people in SF who have lived decades with it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on July 08, 2009, 11:16:25 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 08, 2009, 11:04:44 AM
Oh you poor little thing.
We wouldn't expect you to be able to relate. -_-

Tax whiners are a pathetic breed.  I wouldn't want to relate.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on July 08, 2009, 11:32:11 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2009, 11:31:24 AM
I know, as soon as I posted it, I realized the fatal flaw.  Rather than mass executions, let's just expose them to the elements. Ship 'em out to wilderness areas and let them fend for themselves (perhaps various parts of Canada).
Welcome to the libertarian team, young Padawan. :menace:

Say hi to Ron Paul for me.  He knows me from the mental hospital.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on July 08, 2009, 12:01:23 PM

Most people whine about taxes at some point. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on July 08, 2009, 11:53:19 AM
Quote from: Caliga on July 08, 2009, 11:44:10 AM
Mass executions are a passable solution for many problems. :yes:

That's how the Romans balanced their budget in between invasion and plunder sessions. California needs a good round of proscription.  :lol:
GAIVS IVLIVS SCHWARZENEGGERIVS:  Ein budget has nicht been passed?  PREPARE TO BE DECIMATED! :menace:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2009, 12:10:52 PM
...aside from those who never find themselves in a position to pay them. :)

Berkut

Not people who will never pay taxes though. They only whine that the people who are paying should pay more.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

Quote from: Berkut on July 08, 2009, 12:30:23 PM
Not people who will never pay taxes though. They only whine that the people who are paying should pay more.
I like your sig, just noticed it.  :lol:

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on July 08, 2009, 12:30:23 PM

Well, many people still have to pay taxes. Sales tax is often hard to avoid...although I suppose a bum in New Hampshire would be alright.

Razgovory

Most people are stupid.

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on July 08, 2009, 01:30:41 PM
Most people are stupid.

I think it is a bad idea to not want to relate to most people.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Vince

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on July 08, 2009, 11:53:19 AM
Quote from: Caliga on July 08, 2009, 11:44:10 AM
Mass executions are a passable solution for many problems. :yes:

That's how the Romans balanced their budget in between invasion and plunder sessions. California needs a good round of proscription.  :lol:

So in RTW fashion we should give California to another country then re-conquer it and select 'Exterminate Populace'.  :menace:

Neil

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2009, 11:59:57 AM
Quote from: Neil on July 08, 2009, 11:58:32 AM
AIDS = justice.

Oh I doubt that is what will do me in. After all, we've people in SF who have lived decades with it.
I'm hoping that Obama's health reforms blow up the phara industry, sinking the flow of drugs that homosexuals need to live.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.