News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Been a while, boys and girls.

Started by AnchorClanker, January 07, 2017, 04:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

So Clank comes back after all this time just to troll?

I don't get the joke.  There are a gazillion stories about Showden and the 2016 elections, some as recent as November.    I will not, indeed, cannot, comment on them, but I ask that, if you are going to post on Languish, that you only be coy and mysterious when it is absolutely necessary, and, if you want to play the Cryptic Game, you at least let your readers know what the fuck you are being cryptic about.

Having said that:  Hi, AC.  Good to see you.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on January 07, 2017, 07:05:20 AM
I was just hoping that you'd keep that shit Raz reported on to facebook. Alas. :(

Welcome back, I guess though.

Oh. This is only Raz stuff?  :(

I thought it was going to be a fun troll, not a dumb troll.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Isn't Snowden that guy who is hanging out as a guest of Putin?

Why would I trust much of anything he has to say?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

Quote from: citizen k on January 07, 2017, 10:26:41 AM
Quote from: AnchorClanker on January 07, 2017, 04:59:43 AM
Hola.

I do hope you have been reading the materials released on Mr. Snowden and the 2016 US Electoral Cycle.  Good stuff.

I cannot, and will not, comment... but I ask you all to read them and to park the tinfoil helmets.

Be well and see you around.

His name was Seth Rich.

So did Putin kill him, or Clinton?

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Snowden...is he the guy that thinks he's more clever than he actually is?  I can't remember, there's so many of those.

Nice to see you, AssangeClanker. Keepin' it Nader, I see. :hug:

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on January 07, 2017, 11:04:57 AM
I was just hoping that you'd keep that shit Raz reported on to facebook. Alas. :(

Raz has reported a few times now that Ank has gone dippy with his politics on facebook. I'm assuming this is more of the same. I mean he mentioned Snowden without saying anything negative about him.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

The brick has been shat.  I repeat, the brick has been shat.  Over.

Maximus

Quote from: AnchorClanker on January 07, 2017, 04:59:43 AM
Hola.

I do hope you have been reading the materials released on Mr. Snowden and the 2016 US Electoral Cycle.  Good stuff.

Can you be more specific?

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on January 07, 2017, 11:30:56 AM
Quote from: grumbler on January 07, 2017, 11:04:57 AM

Raz has reported a few times now that Ank has gone dippy with his politics on facebook. I'm assuming this is more of the same. I mean he mentioned Snowden without saying anything negative about him.

Thanks a lot, pinky.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

I googled "Snowden election" and I got Snowden saying surveillance is going to increase under Trump, Snowden saying he could hack a voting machine with a $30 card, and a fake story about Snowden saying Russia rigged the US election.

CountDeMoney

I read his tweet before the election on how the choice was between Donald Trump and Goldman Sachs.  Big ups to Ed for picking both the winners, lulz.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Syt on January 07, 2017, 05:06:53 AM
Languish Vienna meet-a-palooza 2017? :shifty:

I'll be in Vienna Juneish or so.  :bowler:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 07, 2017, 03:21:47 PM
I read his tweet before the election on how the choice was between Donald Trump and Goldman Sachs.  Big ups to Ed for picking both the winners, lulz.

We had to choose between a multiple bankrupt and one of the most successful business organizations in the word... and we chose the guy who always goes bankrupt?  :cry:

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on January 07, 2017, 11:54:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 07, 2017, 03:21:47 PM

We had to choose between a multiple bankrupt and one of the most successful business organizations in the word... and we chose the guy who always goes bankrupt?  :cry:

That's OK, he's chosen them.  So it's a push. Right?

derspiess

Hey Ank :cheers:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall