LOL, welcome to what it feels like to be in the private sector, Feds: buttf#$@&%

Started by CountDeMoney, January 05, 2017, 06:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Berkut on January 05, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
Who cares if it is simple or not?

I don't want to rely on myself to test for every possible pathogen in my fucking water. OOPS I MISSED ONE MARKET FAIL YOU DIE.

Day to day testing of water supplies for water utilities typically is done by the water utility, not government. The government tests are basically just to audit the utilities processes.

CountDeMoney

Haven't you been deployed to Baja Mexistan yet, there are ISIS infiltrators coming up through Mexico, Mike Flynn has seen the direction signs in Arabic and everything.  Go defend America and shit already.

The Brain

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on January 06, 2017, 02:17:24 PM
Quote from: Berkut on January 05, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
Who cares if it is simple or not?

I don't want to rely on myself to test for every possible pathogen in my fucking water. OOPS I MISSED ONE MARKET FAIL YOU DIE.

Day to day testing of water supplies for water utilities typically is done by the water utility, not government. The government tests are basically just to audit the utilities processes.

Many people trust the government more. I know, I know, but they actually think the Tweetmaster General cares more about their health than the utilities do.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.