Main Menu

RIP Carrie Fisher

Started by Kleves, December 27, 2016, 01:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Good grief, losing your sister and mother on successive days.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

merithyn

Imagine how Billie Lourd feels. She's only 24, and she's lost her mother and her grandmother the week of Christmas.

At least the world mourns with her. :(
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Richard Hakluyt

Josephus

Quote from: merithyn on December 28, 2016, 10:52:13 PM
Imagine how Billie Lourd feels. She's only 24, and she's lost her mother and her grandmother the week of Christmas.

At least the world mourns with her. :(

I didn't realize she was her daughter till now.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Josephus on December 30, 2016, 05:50:09 PM

:unsure:  so you're also unaware that Eddie Fisher left Debbie for her best friend at the time, Elizabeth Taylor?

Fun fact; they were both 19 years old when they were in their breakout movies; Reynolds in Singin' In the Rain and Fisher in Star Wars.

Josephus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2016, 06:43:49 PM
Quote from: Josephus on December 30, 2016, 05:50:09 PM

:unsure:  so you're also unaware that Eddie Fisher left Debbie for her best friend at the time, Elizabeth Taylor?

Fun fact; they were both 19 years old when they were in their breakout movies; Reynolds in Singin' In the Rain and Fisher in Star Wars.

You misunderstood. I said I didn't realize Chanel No.3 was Leia's daughter.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011