The Official 2016 Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa Loot Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, December 24, 2016, 09:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

DontSayBanana

Round 1: Death Star boxers, body wash, an Old Spice gift set, two sweaters (one may be a little on the Biff side, but I'll give it a shot to humor my sister, who got it for me), and a long sleeve tee, of which I have desperately been needing more.
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Pedrito

A new phone, a coat, a couple books and records ("Surfer Rosa" and "Doolittle 25" vinyls!!!!) and, best of all, a sheepskin bike seat cover I'm still laughing at, 8 hours after having opened the pack.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

11B4V

BBQ grill set, Light Division, Couple of Pullovers, Poncho Liner (best damn blanket ever made)

Bought for self; Pedersoli Voluteer Rifle and 1859 Sharps Infantry Rifle.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Zanza

I got a Google Pixel C tablet, some books and a new wallet.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on December 24, 2016, 09:05:04 PM
Svetlana Aleksijevitj - Secondhand-tid (Время секонд хенд) was my only loot. That and a lot of port wine.

Pesky Danes like port wine now?  :(

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Almost exclusively confectionery, which I'm more than happy with; I don't need to waste time regifting uwanted random stuff to thrift/charity shops.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

My oldest daughter bought me a bubbler pipe.   :lol:  :wub:

A guy I have worked with for over 20 years decided to grow weed this year and just randomly handed me a couple of bags a few weeks ago.  I forgot about it and had it sitting on the bookshelf when my daughter came in from Seattle.  She asked about it and I told her the story, but mentioned I hadn't tried it because I didn't have anything to smoke it with.

This is the one: 
https://www.everyonedoesit.com/media/catalog/product/cache/5/image/650x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/i/m/image_3822_1_52406_1_12579_1_98029.jpg

It is legal where I live btw, but I haven't smoked in over 7 years.