China kills 140 people over night - the mullahs have nothing on the chicoms

Started by Martinus, July 06, 2009, 02:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Monoriu on July 06, 2009, 09:27:35 AM
Most humans hate newcomers, especially if they speak a different language, have different religious beliefs, dominate your economy, own everything, control the government apparatus, and keep coming in such numbers that they'll soon outnumber you.

No wonder the Native Americans resented us so much.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on July 06, 2009, 08:49:27 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on July 06, 2009, 08:42:15 AM
Wasn't that what happened in Tibet as well?  Ethnic Tibetans rioted and attacked Han Chinese?

Why does everybody hate the poor Han Chinese so much? :cry:

Most humans hate newcomers, especially if they speak a different language, have different religious beliefs, dominate your economy, own everything, control the government apparatus, and keep coming in such numbers that they'll soon outnumber you.

Yeah, and I'm sure nazis in Poland during WW2 were hated exactly because of such differences, too.

Seriously, stop spreading your fucking chicom propaganda.

saskganesh

Quote from: Valmy on July 06, 2009, 09:28:46 AM

No wonder the Native Americans resented us so much.

the native americans only hate you because of fucking chicom propaganda. apparently.  :huh:
humans were created in their own image

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Martinus on July 06, 2009, 09:43:42 AM
Wasn't that what happened in Tibet as well?  Ethnic Tibetans rioted and attacked Han Chinese?

Yeah, and I'm sure nazis in Poland during WW2 were hated exactly because of such differences, too.

and how aren't those valid reasons?
It's not as if the region has ever been free.

Valmy

Sarcasm?  That post was not exactly complimentary towards the Han domination of those provinces.

DisturbedPervert

The Brain

:unsure:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on July 06, 2009, 10:27:07 AM
Sarcasm?  That post was not exactly complimentary towards the Han domination of those provinces.

Didn't sound particularly negative. Makes the Uighurs sound whiny.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

His post could be pretty much used to describe every peaceful settlement by a different culture, including foreign immigration. It kinda failed to appreciate the fact that Chicoms are an oppressive, murderous regime on top of being a bunch of people who "speak different language and have a different religion".

Siege

Quote from: garbon on July 06, 2009, 10:37:08 AM

Didn't sound particularly negative. Makes the Uighurs sound whiny.

99.99999999999999 percent of muslims are whiny.

Hey, I hate the Pipple's Republic as much Neil, but you have to recognize the moonslim bots have a tendency to go hiwire.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

Quote from: Siege on July 06, 2009, 10:58:09 AM

Hey, I hate the Pipple's Republic as much Neil, but you have to recognize the moonslim bots have a tendency to go hiwire.

You've been whiny since you entered the thread. Are they muslims? I bet they are muslims. Oh my god, like I totally can tell they gotta be muslims
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Quote from: garbon on July 06, 2009, 10:59:20 AM
Quote from: Siege on July 06, 2009, 10:58:09 AM

You've been whiny since you entered the thread. Are they muslims? I bet they are muslims. Oh my god, like I totally can tell they gotta be muslims

And I was right, wasn't I?

I can smell a muslim half-way around the globe.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

Quote from: Siege on July 06, 2009, 11:02:01 AM
And I was right, wasn't I?

I can smell a muslim half-way around the globe.

If I claim every male is gay, I'll be right in a few cases.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Martinus on July 06, 2009, 10:55:53 AM

His post could be pretty much used to describe every peaceful settlement by a different culture, including foreign immigration. It kinda failed to appreciate the fact that Chicoms are an oppressive, murderous regime on top of being a bunch of people who "speak different language and have a different religion".

iirc, no kind of settlement on the scale as what is happening in East-Turkestan and Tibet has ever been peaceful.
Not in the Americas, not in Australia, not with the greeks and Romans, not with the Barbarians that came after the Romans, not with the Arabs or Turks, not with the bantus, not with the zionists, not with the Han,, etc.
Violence is nigh on inevitable in such cases. Presence or absence of a repressive regime is only plays a role in the amount of violence.