News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Only in Canada!

Started by viper37, December 23, 2016, 02:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on December 23, 2016, 07:02:24 PM
I was looking for coconut, blood orange, strawberry, coffee and chocolate ice-cream when I first visited Dairy Queen.  I decided that I didn't like them.

Your monkey heuristics are weak, and easily defeated by dragon heuristics.

Monoriu

My first experience with coffee was at a McDonald's when I was in kindergarten, and I decided on the spot that coffee was bad.  Fast forward more than a decade, and I asked my university friends what's the best coffee in the world.  They said Starbucks.  So I specifically looked for a Starbucks and decided that coffee was good. 

PRC

Quote from: Monoriu on December 23, 2016, 07:11:37 PM
My first experience with coffee was at a McDonald's when I was in kindergarten, and I decided on the spot that coffee was bad.  Fast forward more than a decade, and I asked my university friends what's the best coffee in the world.  They said Starbucks.  So I specifically looked for a Starbucks and decided that coffee was good. 

There is a lot better actual "coffee" out there than Starbucks, although as a company it's hard to argue with their success.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Monoriu on December 23, 2016, 07:11:37 PM

Now read this again, but in the voice of David St. Hubbins from Spinal Tap.