What's in your bug-out bag?

Started by merithyn, December 19, 2016, 03:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on January 30, 2017, 08:12:16 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2017, 08:11:16 PM
BOOMER SOONER

Nothing but Meth heads for miles.

Just like my ancestral lands. OH BEAUTIFUL HARLAN COUNTY. LETS TWEEK.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2017, 08:06:09 PM
I have gone to Ed Anger Alert Level 4- this shit might just get real

I conducted a full inventory of guns,ammo, food, water, medicine and sundry other items. I concluded I am fine on that score, but will increase water and TP supply.

Relax you'll be fine for several years, they'll not start picking on people with physical disabilities for a while.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on January 30, 2017, 09:31:10 PM

I conducted a full inventory of guns,ammo, food, water, medicine and sundry other items. I concluded I am fine on that score, but will increase water and TP supply.

Relax you'll be fine for several years, they'll not start picking on people with physical disabilities for a while.

Dude, he's within pedaling distance to Wright-Patterson AFB.  He's beyond toast.  He's flashburn. :lol:

Ed Anger

Did a bike retard just take a shot at me? Garbon, I will pay you a crisp 20 pound note to track this miscreant down and smash his bike. Tamas, 10 pounds of beets for the same job.

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

Did a bike retard just take a shot at me? Garbon, I will pay you a crisp 20 pound note to track this miscreant down and smash his bike. Tamas, 10 pounds of beets for the same job.

No.  :blush:

Just over-emphasising you'll be safe - white, middle-class, nice house etc,; others like Garbon, less safe.

CountDeMoney

mongers on a bike getting run down by Tamas on an ox.  That would be awesome.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on January 30, 2017, 09:50:07 PM

Just over-emphasising you'll be safe - white, middle-class, nice house etc,; others like Garbon, less safe.

Ed has nothing than ace wraps, Bengay, and a butterscotch's in his bugout bag. Don't let him fool you.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

3 Stars for beet theft? OUTRAGEOUS

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on January 30, 2017, 10:00:55 PM
Quote from: mongers on January 30, 2017, 09:50:07 PM

Ed has nothing than ace wraps, Bengay, and a butterscotch's in his bugout bag. Don't let him fool you.

And juice boxes

PDH

I'm in Santa Cruz now.  The bug out bag is 7...no wait...5...4 joints, some hummus, a spare pair of birkenstocks, a Bernie bumper sticker, and a Grateful Dead poster.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Quote from: PDH on January 30, 2017, 10:02:42 PM
I'm in Santa Cruz now.  The bug out bag is 7...no wait...5...4 joints, some hummus, a spare pair of birkenstocks, a Bernie bumper sticker, and a Grateful Dead poster.

You should ditch Katmai, that dude'll really slow you down.

11B4V

Bad move. Keep the beaner while in California.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".