CIA: Senate briefed in September on Russian efforts to deliver a Trump victory

Started by CountDeMoney, December 09, 2016, 09:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

GOP should be happy, looks like Trump has finally embraced trickle down economics. :)
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2017, 09:29:28 PM
Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on January 10, 2017, 09:27:29 PM
Interesting. I would have guessed 15 year olds before watersports--or at least that it would be the other way around. In Russia, contractors piss on Trump?

Me too, actually.  Always figured him for the Barely Legal types.

That's absolutely what it is.  Trump was and is pals with Jeffrey Epstein, and if you look that sick fuck up you'll see what it is that Trump has to hide (incidentally, that's something he has in common with Bill Clinton, which is why Hillary's campaign couldn't use it).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2017, 10:39:54 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 10, 2017, 10:38:16 PM
GOP should be happy, looks like Trump has finally embraced trickle down economics. :)

Good one, Timmay.

Trump really should do something about all these leaks though.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Syt on January 11, 2017, 12:34:22 AM
Dayum, it's ALL CAPS time.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818990655418617856

QuoteFAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

If they won't block his computer, can they at least disable his caps lock key or run a script to change his text into sentence case?
Experience bij!

Syt

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/01/11/10-funniest-internet-comments-donald-trump-prostitute-piss-story/

QuoteIt's the article by Toby Young in the Spectator defending watching prostitutes piss on each other I'm looking forward to
— rob manuel (@robmanuel) January 10, 2017

*Drinks from 'Liberal Tears' mug*
*SPITS LIQUID*
HOLD ON. THAT'S NOT TEARS#watersportsgate
— Jody Smith (@ToastMaster) January 11, 2017

WikiLeaks takes on a whole meaning tonight, doesn't it?
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) January 11, 2017

I mean, what color did you think the shower was gonna be?

— Dan Rubenstein (@DanRubenstein) January 11, 2017

Free headline
Trump: Urine Trouble!
— Scott Weinberg (@scottEweinberg) January 10, 2017

This gives a whole new meaning to trickle-down economics. #GoldenShowers
— Patrick Quaife (@pquaife) January 11, 2017

Like most American remakes, this isn't as funny as the pig thing
— meat crime (@TomWaits4NoMan) January 11, 2017

At last! A celebrity has agreed to perform at @realDonaldTrump 's inauguration.

— Simon Hickson (@simonmhickson) January 11, 2017

It could just have been a jellyfish sting
— David O'Doherty (@phlaimeaux) January 11, 2017

Apparently Urethra Franklin just agreed to perform at the Inauguration. #goldenshowers #Trump #Russia
— Steve Sobel (@steve_sobel) January 11, 2017
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

Alright, at this point I'm thinking LaCroix is right and that the peeing on the bed thing is too outlandish to be true. The problem, of course, is that many people want to believe it's true and Trump's character being what it is it is just possible that it could be true, so we're running with it. So even though it's probably not true it's still believable, and that's good enough.

I agree with grumbler that the real thing is probably underage sex, maybe with some nasty intimidation thrown in - i.e. it's not of the "but she loves me" kind but the "use, discard, and humiliate with threats to keep them silent" type (that's speculation of course).

My guess is that something did happen in that hotel room and there are enough details in there for Trump to realize that the people who are circulating the story know what happened for real. So it's a warning to Trump - whether from the Russians, the CIA, or whoever - to not to piss them off, as it were.