CIA: Senate briefed in September on Russian efforts to deliver a Trump victory

Started by CountDeMoney, December 09, 2016, 09:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Please. You need to explore the limits of your endurance Seedy. Let the othe two chicks punch your counter sheets.

Sounds exciting to me!

*grunt
Grunt
Grunt

NOT MY UNPUNCHED THIRD WORLD WAR GAMES!*
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 10, 2017, 09:08:58 PM
NOT MY UNPUNCHED THIRD WORLD WAR GAMES!*

It would have to be four of them.  Blonde, brunette, redhead, dragon lady. In stunningly sexist superhero costumes.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 10, 2017, 07:30:27 PM
Comey declined to respond to the question whether the FBI was investigating possible connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Interestingly, he didn't just decline to respond, he used a Glomar response.  It's been pointed out by intelligence analysts that, kidding aside, "neither confirm nor deny" is pretty significant wording that almost always means, "yes, but if I say yes, I'll be breaking policy, and if I say no, I'll be committing perjury" in the context of congressional hearings.  It's also used way less frequently than I would have thought.
Experience bij!

merithyn

Rumor has it that Trump paid the prostitutes to piss on the bed that Barack and Michelle slept in. There is something so wrong with that man.  :yuk:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Ed Anger

DontSayBanana

Quote from: merithyn on January 10, 2017, 09:21:52 PM
Rumor has it that Trump paid the prostitutes to piss on the bed that Barack and Michelle slept in. There is something so wrong with that man.  :yuk:

The longer this goes, the more asymptotic his odds look of doing something that's going to get his ass kicked out of Washington, if not into prison.  And not along the horizontal axis, either.
Experience bij!

Grinning_Colossus

Interesting. I would have guessed 15 year olds before watersports--or at least that it would be the other way around. In Russia, contractors piss on Trump?
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on January 10, 2017, 09:27:29 PM
Interesting. I would have guessed 15 year olds before watersports--or at least that it would be the other way around. In Russia, contractors piss on Trump?

Me too, actually.  Always figured him for the Barely Legal types.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on January 10, 2017, 09:27:29 PM

Leaving aside veracity, I took it as spite rather than kink.

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney