News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Night of the living dead, Poland style

Started by viper37, December 03, 2016, 12:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Man dies of heart attack after vodka bing then wakes up in the morgue

I haven't checked, it might just be an urban legend, but it's still damn funny...

Polish man who had a heart attack after a vodka binge woke up in a mortuary after he was pronounced dead.The 25-year-old was put in the morgue after suffering a cardiac arrest.
But he later came to – and apparently went back to the pub.
According to Polish news sources the man, named only as Kamil, had been drinking vodka in a tavern in the small town of Kamienna Gora, near Wroclaw, when he fell ill and collapsed outside.
He was pronounced dead after attempts to revive him both at the scene and at hospital appeared to fail.
But later on, a guard apparently found him alive and well inside the mortuary after hearing sounds from inside.
The guard is reported to have said: "I was sure it was a burglary, young people sometimes break into the morgue, but the sounds came from the refrigerators."With shaking hands, I opened one of the doors, and there I found a naked corpse, who asked me for a blanket."
Kamil was then apparently given a check-up then his belongings were returned and he went home – via the pub.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josquius

Young people sometimes break into the morgue. ... just.... matter of factly
██████
██████
██████

KRonn

But he later came to – and apparently went back to the pub.

Hehe, looks like he had his priorities set. 

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on December 04, 2016, 02:59:58 AM
Young people sometimes break into the morgue. ... just.... matter of factly

In Eastern Europe, young folks need to get both vampirism and necrophilia out of their systems before they can grow into responsible adults.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius