News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Question: what if TRUMP steals my pie?

Started by Ed Anger, November 29, 2016, 09:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Do I have legal recourse? Can I punch him in the act of stealing my pie? Plz advise. I'm literally shaking right now.

And please merge this into the minor terrorism thread.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

None. You shall bow to your lordly master and beg him to steal another pie.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on November 29, 2016, 09:01:31 PM
None. You shall bow to your lordly master and beg him to steal another pie.

Conversion therapy.  He'll spend two weeks at a facility converting his need for pie with a more socially acceptable desire for cake.  And cock.

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 29, 2016, 09:00:31 PM
Do I have legal recourse? Can I punch him in the act of stealing my pie? Plz advise. I'm literally shaking right now.

And please merge this into the minor terrorism thread.

No, presidents can break all the laws they want, but if you punch them, *you're* the one who goes to jail.

Moreover, only Pence, as President of the Senate, is allowed to cut the pie. If he were to refuse to, the absurd formalism of our system means that no one could eat the pie. We'd then presumably have a revolution.

Source: I am a Supreme Court Justice.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Ed Anger

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

In Penceworld, the only people you're going to be able to legally punch are preggers.  #BerfCuntrol

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on November 29, 2016, 09:28:53 PM
Pies are for pussies.

Your citizenship should be taken away and be forced to live with Tim.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 29, 2016, 09:30:33 PM
Pies are for pussies.

Service should equal citizenship. :moon:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on November 29, 2016, 09:32:22 PM
Pies are for pussies.

Standing in the gatehouse daydreaming doesn't count.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 29, 2016, 09:35:29 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 29, 2016, 09:32:22 PM
Pies are for pussies.

Standing in the gatehouse daydreaming doesn't count.

Course it doesn't the other 20 years does.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Another movie I haven't seen. Whatever it is.

Habbaku

Worse: what if he lies about you eating a pie?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien