News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Shooting at Ohio State University

Started by Syt, November 28, 2016, 10:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 28, 2016, 06:16:37 PM
I'm shocked Seedy didn't use his SuperSleuthSkillz to determine it was some redneck who did it.

Anyway, http://thelantern.com/2016/11/from-the-archives-ohio-state-attacker-featured-in-humans-of-ohio-state/

Was too busy with America being great again. 

Admiral Yi

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 28, 2016, 06:31:58 PM
:hmm:

I bet once you found out that it wasn't only a black dude that did it, but a black Mooselimb dude with an accent, you threw down on the Missus so hard you didn't even wait to get out of the hallway, did you.  You can tell us.  It had to be that fucking hot for you.  I bet you came harder than the vanilla dispenser at Dairy Queen.     

viper37

Quote from: Oexmelin on November 28, 2016, 04:53:28 PM
This shit is so disturbingly normalized in the US.
It's not normalized.  You'll see people react.  They'll ask for all students to be armed with assault rifles when they attend their classes now.  Obviously, had the students been all armed and shot everywhere they heard a noise, there would have been less casualties by the knife attacker.  The rest is just the price of freedom.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: Oexmelin on November 28, 2016, 04:53:28 PM
This shit is so disturbingly normalized in the US.

Actually I thought we were having a decent run. I hadn't heard about a mass shooting in months. And this wasn't even one of those as it turned out.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 28, 2016, 06:44:55 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 28, 2016, 06:31:58 PM
:hmm:

I bet once you found out that it wasn't only a black dude that did it, but a black Mooselimb dude with an accent, you threw down on the Missus so hard you didn't even wait to get out of the hallway, did you.  You can tell us.  It had to be that fucking hot for you.  I bet you came harder than the vanilla dispenser at Dairy Queen.   

I know I did. Both the wife and the French side chick. In the hallway. Against the wall.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Best Twitter response to the RUN,HIDE FIGHT Twitter message was some wit that that responded:

Protect Malik Hooker at all costs.

Amen brother, amen.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 28, 2016, 08:12:45 PM
Best Twitter response to the RUN,HIDE FIGHT Twitter message was some wit that that responded:

Protect Malik Hooker at all costs.

Amen brother, amen.

:lol: 

Better than Penn State's WALK INTO SHOWER, TURN AROUND, LEAVE protocol.

derspiess

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

derspiess

CountDeMoney

Just further proof how worthless an AA from Columbus State is these days.