11/27 1:00 ET At New Orleans -7 Los Angeles 45.5
11/27 1:00 ET NY Giants -7 At Cleveland 44.5
11/27 4:05 ET Seattle -6 At Tampa Bay 45
11/27 4:25 ET At Oakland -3 Carolina 49.5
11/27 8:30 ET At Denver -3.5 Kansas City 39.5
11/27 4:25 ET New England -8 At NY Jets 47
11/28 8:30 ET At Philadelphia -4 Green Bay 47.5

Valmy

After last Sunday I am actually kind of excited to see if the Slurs cannot ruin Thanksgiving for Texas. I mean they probably won't but I will certainly tune in. The rivalry has not had a memorable game in forever, maybe a new chapter can be written tomorrow.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

dps

Quote from: Valmy on November 23, 2016, 07:22:12 PM
The rivalry has not had a memorable game in forever, maybe a new chapter can be written tomorrow.

Well, when was the last time both teams were relevant?  2012, but otherwise you have to go back a long way.

Valmy

Well it was a good game at least. The Slurs moved the ball well but couldn't get it into the end zone until the 4th quarter. Still made it interesting.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Apparently, giving up on the NFL was a good decision as the bengals shit the bed apparently. I blame the surface tablets.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 27, 2016, 08:32:09 PM
Apparently, giving up on the NFL was a good decision as the bengals shit the bed apparently. I blame the surface tablets.

I really don't get the Bengals this year.  They usually don't play like this until the first round of the playoffs.

That being said, the Ravens did their usual "awesome first drive of the game, let's forget about the rest of the game" routine.  Told my Dad at the half that Cincy would wind up winning 20-16  :lol:;  Ravens tried their best to give it to them, and Cincy did their best not to take it.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 27, 2016, 08:32:09 PM

Triggered.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 27, 2016, 08:53:56 PM
Triggered.

Erik Wilhelm wouldn't have fumbled that many times today. 

#derschonert

jimmy olsen

Cincinnati, Carolina, Green Bay and Arizona have all been disappointing. Very odd.   :huh:

Meanwhile, Patriots go to 9-2 with an exciting, but not very impressive win over the Jets and several key injuries. This does not bode well.  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Jesus Christ, are we really this far along?  I haven't been paying attention. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Don't say that Tim. I am counting on somebody to stop Dallas.

Though the Slurs could have beaten them so maybe I shouldn't be so worried.

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on November 28, 2016, 07:00:26 PM
Jesus Christ, are we really this far along?  I haven't been paying attention. :(

Missouri only has one team now :console: