26 (76.5%)
The Republic of the Seven Jarons
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

I think it's going to depend on the context of the war.  There's no automatic favourites here.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Drakken

Greece currently cannot afford even a Macedonian phalanx, let alone an army.

Phillip V

Quote from: Drakken on November 23, 2016, 03:49:23 PM
Greece currently cannot afford even a Macedonian phalanx, let alone an army.

How did Greece win independence from the Turks? ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

Drakken

Valmy

I find it incredibly unlikely Greece would start a war with Turkey under current conditions so I would most certainly be rooting for Greece against Erdogan aggression. Turkey is a much larger country for all that matters in today's warfare.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Whatever it takes to retake Constantinople.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 23, 2016, 07:34:20 PM

More people live in that city presently than live in the entire nation of Greece. Probably not happening :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on November 23, 2016, 07:36:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 23, 2016, 07:34:20 PM

More people live in that city presently than live in the entire nation of Greece. Probably not happening :P

:(

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Drakken

Quote from: Valmy on November 23, 2016, 07:27:58 PM
I find it incredibly unlikely Greece would start a war with Turkey under current conditions so I would most certainly be rooting for Greece against Erdogan aggression. Turkey is a much larger country for all that matters in today's warfare.

Proxy war on Cyprus?  :secret:

Monoriu

It really depends on the circumstances.  Who shoots first, who provokes who, what weapons and tactics are being used, etc.  I mean if Greece launches a surprise attack on Istanbul by dropping biological weapons there, I'll root for Turkey.