1st Annual Languish Twilight Struggle Tournament

Started by Berkut, November 21, 2016, 09:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nels

Habbaku

Started a game with MKiefte. 

SBR, invite me to another whenever you're ready.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

mkiefte

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."

Habbaku

I rolled Soviets; it is you who should concede.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

mkiefte

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."

Habbaku

Win an Olympics and think you're king, eh?  We will bury you.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

sigh. Out of all you people, I have to make the most idiotic oversight when playing Habbaku.

Tamas

Berkut

Pro tip:

When choosing a headline card, don't pick the FIRST decent one that you notice. It might be worthwhile to look at all your cards before deciding...

0 rows returned

Tamas

I am in a fairly good position against Nels, but he can still come back.

I am just about ready to throw in the towel against Habbaku.

Berkut just doesn't play.

Tamas

Won the game against Nels with a very nice streak of VP-giving cards. Good game!

Berkut

Quote from: Tamas on January 16, 2017, 12:57:08 PM
I am in a fairly good position against Nels, but he can still come back.

I am just about ready to throw in the towel against Habbaku.

Berkut just doesn't play.

...this coming for the guy who finished his first round games LAST.

0 rows returned

Nels

That was a fun game. I thought I was okay... until I wasn't. ;)